GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Short of breath from aas

im currntly in my 5weak of test cep500mg/400mg eq and i've noticed i start breathing hard sometimes and i feel like im out of breath, im currently 5'9 180lbs 12%bf i was about 170 when i started the cyclel. im thinking of lowering the dosages to tesp250mg/200eq a week and throw in some hcg and start doin cardio since i don't do much of that. if anyone could give me some feedback and advice i would greatly appreiate it.
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 08-23-2004 at 12:06 AM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Im guessing you mean AAS lol. never heard of this though. Is this shortness of breath when you arent working out?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    im currntly in my 5weak of test cep500mg/400mg eq and i've noticed i start breathing hard sometimes and i feel like im out of breath, im currently 5'9 180lbs 12%bf i was about 170 when i started the cyclel. im thinking of lowering the dosages to tesp250mg/200eq a week and throw in some hcg and start doin cardio since i don't do much of that. if anyone could give me some feedback and advice i would greatly appreiate it.
    i get short of breath from a nice ass too. just messin ...i had too. check your bp.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    If you are short of breath from ASS , that is not good.Try using your mouth to breath.....LOL

lol ok all jokes aside this is a serious matter guys and i would really apprieate some good feedback. i feel short of breath when i have like crazy workouts with supersets and also outside the gym like at work today. i find myself breathing very hard like u know when u have a anxity attack, anyways if u got some advice for me let me know thnx

lol ok all jokes aside this is a serious matter guys and i would really apprieate some good feedback. i feel short of breath when i have like crazy workouts with supersets and also outside the gym like at work today. i find myself breathing very hard like u know when u have a anxity attack, anyways if u got some advice for me let me know thnx
    Are you using anythink besides AS , like ephedrine , caffeine.....???

no bro just the cep and the eq and like lot of protein powder and vitamines and stuff like that

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I got short of Breath while on EQ I know it was the EQ cuz till this day it has never happened again.

i have a feeling it is from the eq, it kind of gives me anxiety but im not sure wat to do

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Is it a problem? if not then deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff01
    I got short of Breath while on EQ I know it was the EQ cuz till this day it has never happened again.

I am on test/deca and same here , I think you'll be fine , as longest is not real bad....

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im on ARATEST 500mg a week and I noticed the exact same thing, basically feels like its harder to get air in!!! Personally i have high blood pressure do to AAS but thats just my body!! THATS most likely the problem i think!!! I also was around 170 when I started 8 weeks ago and I just hit 195 yesterday so forsome reason i feel like im fat but im not maybe its from the sudden weight gain.
    GO to your local grocery store and check your BP
    LATER
    Last edited by needle; 08-20-2004 at 12:21 AM.

so at wat point of bp should i b concrened

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some cardio. I have had cycles where that happened to me and that was when I wasnt doing cardio.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well it not so much the bigger number, its the smaller one you got to watch. For some weird reason if u were around this area i would defiantly think about stopping all AAS 170 100, or get on some blood presure meds. I stay around 150 to 160, 70 to 80 while on and while off im usually around 105to 115, 50 to 60. High blood pressure leads to many possible health risks.
    WATCH yourself carefully!!
    LATEsss
    Last edited by needle; 08-20-2004 at 12:55 AM.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I have had some trouble with similar stuff... I think it's the Deca .

theOD is offline New Member
    the problem is your bodies ability to deal with the rapid weight gain and all the food you stuff your face with to get the rapid weight gain. you may also have increased bp but in my experience and what i have seen with the weight gain comes the shortness of breath. either deal with it or come off cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    so whats your BP?

you need to be under 140 about tops systolic. if your over that on cycle, you need to come off. much above 140 is unhealthy

How did I give you short of breath from my ass!!!

Totallyjust kidding ofcourse....Is this you 1st cycle??...because i prolly would have started with just test250/eq200 at your weight...poss switched out the eq w/deca ...always good to start with low dosage then build up...imo...but i'm no expert just humble opinion/advice....

2timer is offline Senior Member
    if I were u I would change the title. becuase it is to funny.

buffedude is offline New Member
    Your shortness of breath is probably due to testosterone causing water retention and perhaps high blood pressure. Your heart will work harder even at rest when intravascular volume goes up. To reduce water retention you need to limit conversion of testosterone to estrogen (ie. Anasteozole, Letrozole ), block the estrogen receptor (ie. tamoxifen ), or use diuretics. I don't recommend unsupervised diuretic use, however.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    if I were u I would change the title. becuase it is to funny.

no leave it.. I'm short of breath on ass too, I can relate.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    so whats your BP?

you need to be under 140 about tops systolic. if your over that on cycle, you need to come off. much above 140 is unhealthy
    i forgot, is that the bottom number or the top number

buffedude is offline New Member
    top number. Not quite sure about the advise of having to come off of systolic blood pressure is over 140 (that's considered borderline hypertension).

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buffedude
    top number. Not quite sure about the advise of having to come off of systolic blood pressure is over 140 (that's considered borderline hypertension).

then stay on if you think hypertension is healthy

chances is offline Associate Member
    I agree that 140 systolic is too high. Considering that you're talking about athletes whose bp should be around 110/70, 140 is really high. I guess it all depends on the baseline bp. If the systolic is normally 130, then that's not that big a jump, but from 110 to 140, that's big. Especially in so short a time, given a normal cycle and how quickly bloat comes on under normal circumstances.

chance

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    one area tha A-A-S (not ass) is of NO help is endurance. Endurance athletes rarely use juice for anything casue it actually hinders endurance although not dramatically.

There cou;ld ne other issues at plauy here though. I would look at diet, allergies and any other suppliments you are taking. Too much Vitamin D is toxic and will cause exhaustion.

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    I had the same issue during the middle of my first cycle, went to a doctor, and my BP was through the roof 191/135...was immeadeatly put on bp medicine, two types..procardia and ziac. Insurance covered em, it think i paid about 13 bucks for my monthly script. Needless to say my bp is normal now 110/52 last time doctor checked, about 2 weeks ago. one good thing about getting on this type of bp meds is that one of em is actually a diuretic....heheh, nothing like losing water retention when on a d-bol/test cycle. worked out real nice

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I've had the same problem - the steroids are usually not going to help you aerobically although EQ is supposed to increase your red blood cell count, making you more efficient at using oxygen. Generally, though, I think it's going to hurt. That's why a number of endurance athletes (rugby, hockey, boxing) on this board only cycle off-season or in between fights so they can perform.

I've been trying to find a good combination that minimizes the impact on endurance. I would say deca , oxandralone, winny are ok (with some test thrown in to keep in balance). Tren , dbol , larges doses of test are going to hurt you aerobically. Halo I haven't tried but fighters use it to prep for a fight.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    rapid weight gain and water retention i used to get the same (breathless) but your body adapts pretty quickly

youll be fine bro stop worrying about your ass and your bp will prob drop

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol if u wash your azz once a day and not once a month and u can breath again just fine

Thread Information