bionic1 is offline New Member

never again will I do spot injections the shit had paralyzed for days

I don’t know what happened but I felt literally paralyzed from head to toe. Previously I was only injecting 3cc per glut eod and then I read that you need to giver your receptors more time therefore spot injections are a must. I started by injecting 1cc per calve and 1cc per tri. The next day I was sore as hell but I thought that it would last only a day or so. The following day the shit got worst but it was time to inject so I did 1cc per bicep and 1cc per shoulder. OH MY GOODNESS! Talk about pain fuck the working out part because that was impossible. As far as the injections I did everything right I got my info from spotinjections.com. Shit got so bad that I couldn’t even get in the showers without my girl taking me and talk about flexing. If I flexed a muscle it felt like a needle was steadily jabbing me continuously.

Now since I have a hard head I assumed that the pain occurred because it was my first time injecting those sites. So, here we go again…………and there came the pain again! Have any of you guys experienced that? Did the pain ever went away permanently? Well now I am back to the glut at 3cc per glut eod forget the spot injections although I previously thought that it would have helped my tris grow a little bigger.
    Last edited by bionic1; 10-09-2003 at 02:23 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had that type of pain in my biceps and once in my calves. What are you shooting, and what size pins are you using?

-moto

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If you injected in the glute, Do you think you hit the sciatic nerve?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, now that I read it again, you shot in the bicep...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's just cause it was the first time you injected there. I bet after the 2nd or 3rd time, the pain will be very little as that area would have gotten use to getting a shot.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I inject 2.5 cc's in my bi's with no pain at all, same with calves and triceps. At first it hurt, now that im used to it it's pretty painless.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah - first time it hurts more - after you get used to it you have to be careful to not go too fast and hit a nerve because its really no big deal

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Previously I was only injecting 3cc per glut eod and then I read that you need to giver your receptors more time therefore spot injections are a must.
    that is incorrect assupmtion

AAS enters your bloodstream and circulates throughout your body binding thoughout. you dont want to hit the same spot all the time but for a different reason. scar tissue and increased abcess risk from oil buildup.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I've had that type of pain in my biceps and once in my calves. What are you shooting, and what size pins are you using?

-moto
    Prop, tren and EQ. I am shooting with 25g 5/8. the website spotinjections.com said other then glut where 22g/23g/25g 1-1/5 or 1 inch is used, you can use 5/8th for all others

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    It's just cause it was the first time you injected there. I bet after the 2nd or 3rd time, the pain will be very little as that area would have gotten use to getting a shot.
    Thats kool and all but I haven't been able to workout for 8 days now and it was me second time doing spot injections. There is not going to be a third time. Man! you guys have no idea of the pain I am enduring right now and the sad think is, I like pain (at lease workout pain) but this is some next shit. I am F--- Up! If I do it a third time and the pain persist it would then mean that I haven’t worked out for 2 weeks. If spot injections are going to keep me away that long I’ll just stay away form it.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done 5 injections so far: delts, quads, bicep. each one was 1cc or .7cc of tren . yeah its sore, but nothing like what you are describing. after my bicep injection today, i went and did a heavy back workout (lots of biceps involved). and yeah, it hurt, i even visibly winced a whole lot, but nothing like what you are describing! i'm new to this stuff also, those 5 injections are the only ones i've done in my entire life.

my prop will be here by this weekend, and maybe i'll be screaming a whole nother story by then (i heard that shit hurts like hell...=)

-- cb

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah my prop had me pretty crippled for a bit. I kept chuggin though. Now they are all painless. I think the worst was my traps. Holy shit they fuckin hurt. I tell you what though, you never appreciate how much you use certain muscles until they are sore as hell. Youll get better no worries!!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ahhhhh? I mainline 20cc's a day straight in to my vein, and it feels good to me!

Not everybody is advanced as you bigdaddy. I wouldnt even think of putting 2,5 cc's into my bi. 1/2 a c put me out the game for a week.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea, it hurts a bit the first time...i almost fell the first time i stood up, the morning after a winny shot in the calves...after that it was all good...now it's my fav place to shoot

I won't be touching tris again tho...both times my arm swelled up like a balloon...got all red and itchy...same stuff i had shot in my calves too...

hybrid is offline Member
    You should at least rotate the common three sites, giving you six alternatives to rotate.
    Glutes, quads, and delts. They are all pretty painless. I haven't worked myself up to stray from those.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What a wuzz! 1 cc in the shoulder is heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah my prop had me pretty crippled for a bit. I kept chuggin though. Now they are all painless. I think the worst was my traps. Holy shit they fuckin hurt. I tell you what though, you never appreciate how much you use certain muscles until they are sore as hell. Youll get better no worries!!
    AMEN to that! it wasn't until the spot injections that i noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Not everybody is advanced as you bigdaddy. I wouldnt even think of putting 2,5 cc's into my bi. 1/2 a c put me out the game for a week.

I agree and therefore you know exactly what pain I’m experiencing
    and the agony I'm going through. Never again! From this point forward my glut and needle are going to be best of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    You should at least rotate the common three sites, giving you six alternatives to rotate.
    Glutes, quads, and delts. They are all pretty painless. I haven't worked myself up to stray from those.
    I appreciate the advise bro and currently that is what I was going but check this out….

Since I am taking prop at 700mg per week 7cc's , tren 4cc's, winny 4cc's and EQ 1cc I had to use calve, bi’s, delts, tris, gluts and thighs within a matter of days. That is exactly 16cc’s. therefore instead of taking the pain on limb at a time I am taking it all at once. This is some serious pain. I am so pissed that I can’t get up or even change positions when I’m sleeping. I have to take sleeping pills to sleep. As for the amount of water I drink when I have to go to the bathroom at night Ooooohhhh that shit hurts to get up and try to walk. Today the pain in my calves are subsiding along with my tri’s but everything else is still fucked up.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i've done 5 injections so far: delts, quads, bicep. each one was 1cc or .7cc of tren . yeah its sore, but nothing like what you are describing. after my bicep injection today, i went and did a heavy back workout (lots of biceps involved). and yeah, it hurt, i even visibly winced a whole lot, but nothing like what you are describing! i'm new to this stuff also, those 5 injections are the only ones i've done in my entire life.

my prop will be here by this weekend, and maybe i'll be screaming a whole nother story by then (i heard that shit hurts like hell...=)

-- cb
    ok, now i'm screaming a whole nother story. i put .8cc tren + .8cc prop into my bicep. shit is fucking debilitating. extreme soreness/pain. can't bend my arm, nor straighten it out. its been 4 days now and it still hurts (not to mention my other bicep and triceps which got recent injections of the same amount). not only that, but it gives me a rash around the injection site for a few days.

only one word to sum it up: debilitating. no way in hell i'm going to put that much into my biceps again.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    ok, now i'm screaming a whole nother story. i put .8cc tren + .8cc prop into my bicep. shit is fucking debilitating. extreme soreness/pain. can't bend my arm, nor straighten it out. its been 4 days now and it still hurts (not to mention my other bicep and triceps which got recent injections of the same amount). not only that, but it gives me a rash around the injection site for a few days.

only one word to sum it up: debilitating. no way in hell i'm going to put that much into my biceps again.

-- clocky
    Yup, I guess thats the way it affects some of us cause that shit fucked me up.

GetSwole112 is offline New Member
    i shot 1cc of Tren in my Bicep with a 22g 1" deep and it hurt like right after when i was in complete extention or flexion.. kinda like your first really good Bicep breakdown where you cant straighten your arms and if you try it hurts really bad.. but its been 2 days and theres not much pain.. just feels like there slighty broken down, bout like midweek after a good bicep workout.. i guess thats how its suppose to feel

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm spot injecting 6 out of 8 sites right now and it killed the first time like I tore a bicep. The second time it hurt pretty bad but was better. Third ached like a good hard work out. From there on they're no problem at all. Keep doing tri's cause they are easy and great to inject in if you ask me.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSwole112
    hurt like right after when i was in complete extention or flexion.. kinda like your first really good Bicep breakdown where you cant straighten your arms and if you try it hurts really bad.. just feels like there slighty broken down
    Yep, that's how it goes. It will be no problem at all in a bit.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah from my experience youll get used to it in no time but ive only done spot injects will sustanon because i hear that eq and winny arent site builders.

has anyone had localized growth from site injects?

i notice a little but it always seems to go down about amonth after cycle i think it just takes time for the stretched muscle to come back together

anyone done a pec inject here? oooooo scary

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    If you read the research spot injections are a myth ,about the only thing your getting is a temporary swelling in the injection area. If your injected muscles grew bigger then why are my quads lagging look so **** bad. Dont answer that!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    so i shot for the first time in my quad with ****ing test e! for godsake and i couldnt walk for two days. if i keep shooting the quads will they get used to the shots??

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    so i shot for the first time in my quad with ****ing test e! for godsake and i couldnt walk for two days. if i keep shooting the quads will they get used to the shots??
    I had a similar problem. I wonder myself.
    I'm gonna try it again.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    If you read the research spot injections are a myth ,about the only thing your getting is a temporary swelling in the injection area. If your injected muscles grew bigger then why are my quads lagging look so **** bad. Dont answer that!
    Its true spot injections do nothing for estered gear but I know many guys that would swear their lives on spot injecting suspention.

Thread Information