OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member

Is this BS or what??

I was browsing the web and stumbled upon this site. After reading it, this guy claims he achieved these results in 12 weeks without steroids . All the info looks legit, about eating, training, etc, but I find it hard to believe this guy achieved these gains naturally in such a short period of time. Anyways, here's the site.
    http://www.musclegaintips.com/

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member

??

Where i live at the town optometrist is into training and lifting and he does these three month training programs and has had other people in my town do them. i know the people personally and know they are not on any gear and have seen them have these dramatic changes. most of the time these people i know have high bf and become really cut. this guy though is much leaner and gained mass and remained cut, kind of makes ya wonder with this guy. the people i know have strict diets and the only supplements they use is phosphagen and myoplex.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems pretty dramatic, but he does have the frame to get big quickly....

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Seems pretty dramatic, but he does have the frame to get big quickly....
    agreed, he did have a good build to begin with.

however, his face and jaw look a little 'full'...could be water renention or from AS use

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am not trying to say anything to offend anybody, but I notice alot of black people who join up at the gym and just get big quick. I think they have better genectics than white people.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am not trying to say anything to offend anybody, but I notice alot of black people who join up at the gym and just get big quick. I think they have better genectics than white people.

Bro, I totally agree with you. I think they have the best genetics around!!!!!! Remember, the guy is trying to sell something. If I had to take bets, I'd bet he did a little of something.....

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    as funny as that sounds...i believe there is some truth to it. i think i remember reading something one time about differences in the muscle fibre make-up (ie greater percentage fast-twitch fibers)

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you nailed that one on the head. They do have better genetics i have dated VI women and was originally from new york so i dont want to hear any lip! they have clearly better genetics than "most" of the other races. Which goes back to there roots. Do a little bit of history research on these people and you will see what i am talking about most of there survival was directly related and still is some sort of manual labor hunting and fishing and so forth. Then they get snatched up and put on boots to come over here and what do we do we put them rite back out in the field working there butts off.(while we sit on the porch drinking lemonaid)
    and to top this off we increase the work out put of these people we breed them by putting the biggest strongest male with the matching female. god we were pigs back then.
    in conclusion I watched this mans story he was a body for lifer back in the very beginning and is from new york as well. I believe they did get drug tested as well.

they all had a polygraph test as well

someday is offline Member
    why does everyone hold a newspaper in these types of things???

> ';;hijacked;;:>0 hey halifax i finished the civic Well almost gotta wetsand and buff it it is yellow like that one.

To show a timeline

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    didn't Andre make a HUGE transformation w/o the use of AS too?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    all gimmicks and shit. someone came up to him and gave him an amount of money if he followed a program. Just like thos slim fast photos. The guy puts on all this weight to look fat then he just loses it cause it was not his natural body weight fat to begin with. They get like a 10 thousand dollar contract or prize for winning after they lose all the weight.
    It would be nice to see what kind of diet he was on but the next step would be actually following the steps. If you can stick to anything then you can gain the same results. It just takes a lot fo money to buy all that food. If you have the money you can keep all that weight on.

prohormones i believe in the end but not durning cutting or something like that

jersey juice is offline Member
    My gym is predominatly black in a black neighborhood and I can verify because there are a couple guys who didn't even know how to train and within a few weeks they just started putting on decent size while staying cut. Jason Arntz and Johnny Morant lift there and a couple of National level guys, but you look around and almost everyone has a physique and look like competitors, but most are cops, firemen & C.O.'s and never set foot on a stage. Black guys definitely have better genetics!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    I was browsing the web and stumbled upon this site. After reading it, this guy claims he achieved these results in 12 weeks without steroids . All the info looks legit, about eating, training, etc, but I find it hard to believe this guy achieved these gains naturally in such a short period of time. Anyways, here's the site.
    http://www.musclegaintips.com/
    I think gaining from 135 lbs to 165 lbs in his case is not so tough, trying to get past that for him might be difficult. I do find it hard to beleive because he says he worked out for years before this, I would expect results like this from someone never taken creatine before and started creatine with a new workout program, its not unusual for people who had not been working out before to rapidly gain 20 lbs in short period but then after creatine will not continue pushing your weight so fast and a little variety in workout and food I dont believe would all of a sudden now give him 12 week results like that.

Lately there's been a lot of flack because they caught some of the guys in before and after photographs in Hydroxycut and mysostatin blocker ads came up in precontest blood test loaded with steroids in their system, so essentially it wasnt the mysostatin blocker or hydroxycut giving the before and after results in such short periods of time, it was the steroids they were doing at the same time. No wonder the little disclaimer under the before and after pictures saying These results are not typical.... Yea thats because if you dont stack steroids with the hydroxycut, you wont get those results either.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo i have the dirt on all that shit from these EAS fucking liars

that's derek anthony from EAS!!1now lissten to what i tell you closely...i worked w/ the current grand champion tom phillips. he and his wife jody come to my gym.this fucking prick send in a 4 year old picture and then proceeded to have me detail a cycle for him.he wasn't in as bad of shape as in the 4 yr old pic, but what he worked his physique on a whole different level. and in 16 weeks he looked like what you'll find if you go on the eas website or read muscle media.he just opened a gym not too far from mine called Fit For Life.he's a dick and i'm more than happy to expose him for the fraud that he is along w/ this prick derek anthony.they are all full of shit and anyone who wants the documented cycle and anything to prove that tom phillips (mr.graand champion) and eas are all a bunch of fruads just has to ask me.
    i posted about this situation rigth after i got the call that tom won, but someone deleted it i think.it's all bullshit my friend

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

not sure if the pics will post but i have the negs at home if it doesn't

Thomas PhillipsGrand Master Champion

Thomas Phillips of Tinton Falls, New JerseyDisgusted with his body, lack of energy and inability to focus, Thomas Phillips knew that a lifestyle change was not only necessary but also mandatory. As a husband, father, high school teacher of special students and graduate student, he became frustrated with himself since he could not muster enough energy to fully perform the various duties of his life.“My attitude and performance in life gradually became unacceptable. Changes were absolutely essential or failure was inevitable.”Despite a very hectic schedule, Phillips signed on for the Body-for-LIFE Challenge. With the support of his wife and family, he effectively managed his time to make room for exercise and better health. In matter of only three weeks, he began to see dramatic changes in his physique, strength and energy, which lead to better a focus and attitude.“I came to realize that exercise and physical health dramatically improved my overall quality of life. The results kept me motivated and inspired.”When his transformation was complete, not only had his energy been recharged, but Phillips dramatically changed his body composition as well. He lost 28 pounds, took five inches off his waist, dropped his body fat 15 percentage points and dropped his cholesterol level by 66 points.As a result of his participation in Body-for-LIFE, he says that he is a better husband, father, teacher, grad student and person. He also credits the program for giving him a new appreciation of all the wonderful things in his life.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like spam to me . . . a newbie member, a grand total of three posts, and we get this one with pop-up ads.
    Doesn't pass the smell test . . .

Shit, I didn't see the pics at the bottom of the ad and what he looks like after 16 weeks. BULLSHIT. He used ROIDS. I'm with Party on this one!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    If he's natural and that was only 16 weeks, then i'm 100% natural as well.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    No spam here guys, I wasn't even aware anything was being sold on the site. Sorry, I just thought his growth seemed a bit too extrordinary for natural growth in a short duration. If anything, and if this guy is legit, it should be a good thing; this website would show hard gainers natural results are attainable.
    Edit: the reason I have such few posts is becuase I just reregistered with this new user name. I was a member of the forum about a year ago, but had to stop posting on my previous user name for reasons that I won't even begin to explain!
    Last edited by OTC; 10-09-2003 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information