Thread: athletes cycle

ruggiano is offline New Member

athletes cycle

I am an athlete looking for strength and speed but not so much size. I only have four weeks to cycle so I bought 10cc of winny (zambon) and 10cc of equipoise @50mg. I know the dossage of equipoise is weak but Im gonna stick with it and double the shot size. What i was wondering is if clomid and novladex treatment is necessary for such a light cycle or if I can just taper off and get the same effects? I also have access to some clen but not really sure if that will be necessary.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggiano
    I am an athlete looking for strength and speed but not so much size. I only have four weeks to cycle so I bought 10cc of winny (zambon) and 10cc of equipoise @50mg. I know the dossage of equipoise is weak but Im gonna stick with it and double the shot size. What i was wondering is if clomid and novladex treatment is necessary for such a light cycle or if I can just taper off and get the same effects? I also have access to some clen but not really sure if that will be necessary.
    you will be off cycle before you even realize any of your gains.

save your gear when you can do a cycle that is 10-12 weeks instead of 4. waste of your time imo and just a quick fix if anything.

now if you were running test suspension for 4 weeks you would see some good gains, but you aren't.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt even waste time with 50mg eq. Get you some more winny and run a 6 week cycle at 50mg a day. Yes do pct after the 6 weeks of winny.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I hope your not an IOC tested athlete, if you are, you havent researched enough!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, that is probably the worst cycle I have seen yet. Whoever told you this was cool is a fuckin tool. Sorry, but he is. Do yourself a favor and don't take people's word for something when they are making money off you. You got ripped the hell off. I'm sure you probably spent like $200+ for that crap too. Sucks. I take more eq in a week then you have for your cycle.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    You need to research what you are planning to take as the 2 substances you listed arent really suitable for an athlete if you are tested

Thread Information