preparat is offline New Member

Friend Pass Out After Injection!!

we have problem, 5min ago i ijected 2galenika testo enate in my friends shoulder, it was hes 4injection in the 4 week. after i put the oil in he passed out and started shaking and hes eyes turned WHITE.

i aspirated and no blood came out, evenafter i tok the needle out it didnt come a dot of blood.

what the fuck happened the dude weaked up after 1min.

fucking crazy shit, iam scared as hell..

he said he felt a WARM ion hes body and hees HEARINg went bad.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like he fainted. Is he OK? Has he told you in the past he is afraid of needles???

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Sounds like he fainted. Is he OK? Has he told you in the past he is afraid of needles???
    that was my first reaction...i did that a few times when i was younger when i saw someone get a needle.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he hyperventilated due to the needle fright.
    Psyched himself out.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by preparat
    we have problem, 5min ago i ijected 2galenika testo enate in my friends shoulder, it was hes 4injection in the 4 week. after i put the oil in he passed out and started shaking and hes eyes turned WHITE.

i aspirated and no blood came out, evenafter i tok the needle out it didnt come a dot of blood.

Dude...Pretty scary. I just did my first injection Monday and when i was pulling the needle out i got pretty light headed but didnt pass out. I too was worried about injecting oil through my veins, but i think it was just the shock of seeing a 1.5" 20g needle comming out of my quad.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Nothing more than anxiety, I think we've all done it at one point or another. Believe me you would have known if something was seriously wrong within 30seconds. It's over & he's fine... laugh about it later.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    but i think it was just the shock of seeing a 1.5" 20g needle comming out of my quad.
    that's a fucking harpoon man

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Well dude, if you give shots anything like you type then I would have passed out too! Just kidding. He didn't bang his head on floor or anything did he?

-B

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I would have freaked out. Good thing he is okay. Scary shit to read.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Well dude, if you give shots anything like you type then I would have passed out too! Just kidding. He didn't bang his head on floor or anything did he?

-B

I get really light headed when injecting myself anywhere but the ass. My fainting started when I had allergy testing done, and I had to get almost 20 sub q injections done in a row. I almost fainted for the first time in my life, I felt like such a puss. For awhile after that I would almost faint after every injection. I would say after ohhh 10 or so glute injections it stopped. But it still happens when I inject anywhere else. Fainting can be scary if it has never happened to you before, you really do lose control of your body, I hate it, but have learned to deal with it well.

RC

Same thing happened when i gave my friend a glute injection, it always seems like it happens with the really big guys

hehe hes a skinyy mofo, we call him the "bitch" now, hehe fainted and shit, hehehe lol.
    i inject every day myself , chest,triceps, shoulders,ass, legs. hehe were are laughing the shit out of him.

hes ok, but i got scared becuse he LOOKED dead for 30sec.... hes eyes went WHITE!!!

Sorken is offline Member

Hehe..LOL.. That happend to a friend of mine once.. Then he told me he was afraid of needles.. Same shit happend to him like your friend!!!

Be cool bro, peace !

Joens is offline New Member
    Well, when i took a gluteinjection when we're frontloading i fainted. I was told i stopped breathing. And as i can recall, i did.

Before i was pretty scared of needles, but at that time i was quite comfortable with it. Maby it was because the syringe were a bigass thing (not the needle though) that got to me, i don't know.

But just don't forget to breathe! That was my 2 cents.

jersey juice is offline Member
    that's true... I don't even do glute injections anymore beause the way I have to turn and push the plunger I actually hold my breath a little. I would always get that faint feeling hitting glutes. I stick to delts, tris & quads for the past 2 years...

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Well dude, if you give shots anything like you type then I would have passed out too! Just kidding.

LMFAO

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Shit I almost lost a finger in the gym once, didnt bother me a bit!! But whenever someone other than myself sticks a needle in me I damn near faint!!
    I usually have to sit down because I'm so dizzy. Now I only Inject myself.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Dude...Pretty scary. I just did my first injection Monday and when i was pulling the needle out i got pretty light headed but didnt pass out. I too was worried about injecting oil through my veins, but i think it was just the shock of seeing a 1.5" 20g needle comming out of my quad.
    Way too big a pin bro. For your quads, you should be using a 1 inch pin max, and a 23 gauge at the most.

Flex_Appeal is offline Banned
    It is anxiety...my friend gets that everytime he gets a needle from the doctors...He faints for like 30 seconds...I don't think it's too serious anyways!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't understand what you are trying to say.

-- clocky baby

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    my bros the same way.When ever he sees a needle he gets weak and faints. A lot of people are like that. Nothing to worry about.

whahaha, thats some pussys, i shot my self in the gluts and i hit the fucking vien, i shaked like a vibrator and the blood squirted on the wall, i was fine exept i hade some muscle contracting in my eye, but shit man how can you faint ....
    lol

cb25 is offline Banned
    sounds like everyone has been through it...or at least seen it. first shot i took i got really lightheaded, got cold, sweaty...shook a little bit. Laid down, drank some water and felt better ~ 5 minutes...scared me tho...

part of crossing over into the dark side...most have been there...except for the truly evil who slide right thru w/ no prob (j/k)!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I passed out my first time hit my head on the counter woke up with a cuncusion and was throwing up for about ten minutes. It's not that big a deal.

Thread Information