BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

My Dr. left me a message. Could It be possible?

I got a call from my dr. about my test level results. I missed the call, but the message said "though your test levels aren't at the bottom they are pretty low. Lets talk on Wednesday about your options"

Well, to make a long story short, he told me before I took the blood test, though he wasn't thrilled on putting me on HRT, he said he would do it it my levels were low!!!! (and I knew they would be. They been low ever since I was a youngster)

So, this might mean I will BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions
    will my insurance cover it?

How much can my dr. prescribe? I think its 200mg ever 2 weeks?

He did tell me that the patches are horrible and asked me how I felt about injections...I laughed and said "I can give a class on it"

And the rest of my blood work and phsyical turned out perfect.!!!!! Cycle #2, here I come!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I can't answer your questions but that is tight. Have fun with that.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good for you bro...... I would think that your insurance would cover it but you may have to check with your plan administrator.

Maybe one day I can get free legal gear

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I got a call from my dr. about my test level results. I missed the call, but the message said "though your test levels aren't at the bottom they are pretty low. Lets talk on Wednesday about your options"

Well, to make a long story short, he told me before I took the blood test, though he wasn't thrilled on putting me on HRT, he said he would do it it my levels were low!!!! (and I knew they would be. They been low ever since I was a youngster)

So, this might mean I will BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions
    will my insurance cover it?

How much can my dr. prescribe? I think its 200mg ever 2 weeks?

He did tell me that the patches are horrible and asked me how I felt about injections...I laughed and said "I can give a class on it"

And the rest of my blood work and phsyical turned out perfect.!!!!! Cycle #2, here I come!!
    I'm not sure if your insurance will cover it.But don't get to excited about the test cream he will give you.Won't be enough to gain mass,only sex drive.I know guys who get the shots,just experience a lot of wood during therapy

Well, he won't be back in his office till Wed. so I can't talk to him until then. It might take a little coaxing him to put me on. He isn't a big fan of TEST. But then again, I told him during the appt. I will give him a free copy of windows XP along with Office XP.

I'm so happy I could cry. I don't want to jinx this....

Now, do you have to go into a dr. office to get the injections, or can I do them?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You can bribe doctors with software? New practice. I must try this one out.

See if your insurance will cover a skin graph on your dick,cause you'll need it

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm not sure if your insurance will cover it.But don't get to excited about the test cream he will give you.Won't be enough to gain mass,only sex drive.I know guys who get the shots,just experience a lot of wood during therapy

Yeah, I know a Dr. can't prescribe that much. But I look at it this way. I will be legal if the cops come at my door, and some is better than none. I know I will have to go out and buy my own. But at least if insurance ever gets wind, again, I'm legal.

He isn't into the creams. We talked extensively about them. He asked me how I felt about the needle and I told him NO PROBLEM.

Well, he won't be back in his office till Wed. so I can't talk to him until then. It might take a little coaxing him to put me on. He isn't a big fan of TEST. But then again, I told him during the appt. I will give him a free copy of windows XP along with Office XP.

I'm so happy I could cry. I don't want to jinx this....

Now, do you have to go into a dr. office to get the injections, or can I do them?
    Depends on the doc,some want to give it to you,other will let you pop yourself.Good Luck

Well, the good news is he is only 2 blocks away from work. I did tell him I have given myself a ton of injections and I am pretty comfortable with it.

Where is JohnnyB. I believe he's on HRT.

Grant is offline Member
    Most will give you the test in their office. I have not heard of too many letting you take it home.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Upjohn Test Cyp 200mg per week is what is commonly prescribed. Tell him you know how to inject yourself, and he should let you take the bottle home.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I had a general exam with a complete workup and I have an appointment tommorrow witha urologist because my test level was 200. I'm gonna give him the biggiest pity story and hope for the best. I am gonna have to hold off with my 1st cycle until my appt tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Upjohn Test Cyp 200mg per week is what is commonly prescribed. Tell him you know how to inject yourself, and he should let you take the bottle home.

Dizzle, can they prescribe 200mg a week? I thought it was 200mg every 2 weeks?

Also he asked me how much test I was injecting...well, I said the average was around 250/300. He laughed and said WOW your double the HRT amount, but I can see why...Your trying to keep your levels more consistent..

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I had a general exam with a complete workup and I have an appointment tommorrow witha urologist because my test level was 200. I'm gonna give him the biggiest pity story and hope for the best. I am gonna have to hold off with my 1st cycle until my appt tommorrow.

GOod luck!!! Yeah, I gave him a sob story. I told him I never felt better while on TEST!!! I told him I had more energy, more sexual energy, etc...He said "Do you really think it's normal for a 35 year old man to want to have sex 4 times a day" I said HELL YES!!!!!!! He said, NO WAY. Thats crazy. Lets hope the software convinces him.

GOod luck!!! Yeah, I gave him a sob story. I told him I never felt better while on TEST!!! I told him I had more energy, more sexual energy, etc...He said "Do you really think it's normal for a 35 year old man to want to have sex 4 times a day" I said HELL YES!!!!!!! He said, NO WAY. Thats crazy. Lets hope the software convinces him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    BLT he should put you on HRT's so long as you provide the proper story and test results. if you have low sex drive, mood swings, depression, lack of motivation, etc than it is essentially your right to have the situation rectified just as it is if you had any other health related issues, regardless of the cause or age. My doctor had tossed around the idea of putting me on HRT's and i'm less in age than you by a good amount. He should allow you to take the bottle home to perform your own injections as well. and as you mentioned PM JohnnyB about HRT info i know he is currently running them if i'm not mistaken. hope it works out for you bro. PN

Yeah, we talked about all of the above. He thought I might have a type of depression, I forgot was it was called. But I told him, I have everything in the world. I am very happy, but the last few years, I have had all of the symtoms above, but when I was on test, I felt sooo much better!!!! I am completely open and honest with him.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here I am, yup I'm on HRT 200mg e2w, I do 100mg ew. You'll have to get your Doc to send the appropriate paper work and most ins will pay then, at least mine does Keep appealing it until they pay

JohnnyB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I know a Dr. can't prescribe that much. But I look at it this way. I will be legal if the cops come at my door, and some is better than none. I know I will have to go out and buy my own. But at least if insurance ever gets wind, again, I'm legal.

He isn't into the creams. We talked extensively about them. He asked me how I felt about the needle and I told him NO PROBLEM.
    Look at it this way, if he prescribe you, then you are actually legal to order 3 to 6 month supply via mail order pharmacies and even overseas pharmacies, then instead of doing steady small doses for 6 months, you can do 3 month double test cycle, hehehe. If customs holds you up, you can demand your meds because you have a prescription!

I've seen online HRT information suggesting some HRT's call for 400 to 500 mg of testosterone at a time! The common newbie test only cycle might actually be an acceptable course of treatment, except of course its intended for once every 2 week injections rather then every week injections.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here I am, yup I'm on HRT 200mg e2w, I do 100mg ew. You'll have to get your Doc to send the appropriate paper work and most ins will pay then, at least mine does Keep appealing it until they pay

JohnnyB

Great, thanks. I knew I'd be able to count on you!!! Do you get a months supply with refills? What kind are you taking?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    BLT he should put you on HRT's so long as you provide the proper story and test results. if you have low sex drive, mood swings, depression, lack of motivation, etc than it is essentially your right to have the situation rectified just as it is if you had any other health related issues, regardless of the cause or age. My doctor had tossed around the idea of putting me on HRT's and i'm less in age than you by a good amount. He should allow you to take the bottle home to perform your own injections as well. and as you mentioned PM JohnnyB about HRT info i know he is currently running them if i'm not mistaken. hope it works out for you bro. PN
    The truth of it all is, most guys can squeeze good gains out of even just 5 or 10 mg testosterone tablets with right workout plan and diet.

I knew someone on 10 mg once a day testosterone HRT tablets and he put on 10 lbs in a month. Same guy said his doctor told him after having higher amounts of testosterone in your system, your body and hyperthalmus crave more and sometimes it will cause the LH levels and natural testosterone levels to increase higher in the long run.

The conventional wisdom too is that you may be better off with a testosterone level that does not promote estrogen at all then to take higher doses and then deal with the estrogen problem too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Great, thanks. I knew I'd be able to count on you!!! Do you get a months supply with refills? What kind are you taking?
    Upjohn Cypionate 200mg/ml in a 10ml vial, with refills. I refill every 3 months and keep refilling it wheather I'm using it at the time or not. I have enough to do a 500mg a week cycle for 15 weeks right now in reserve

Now if I could just get him to write a script for HGH and get my insuranve to pay for it I'll be set

JohnnyB

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Crap I need to go see the doctor i think...

dash812 is offline New Member
    dude, take the bottle home and tell him youre doing it but dont really and let it all add up at home, then take it all at once. not really all at once, just in a more rapid dose than what hes giving you. you could probably sell it too.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Your insurance will pay for it, but it is unlikely they will prescribe more than 200mg every two weeks. But Johnny B had the right plan. Keep getting the Rx filled and save up for a worthwhile cycle.

Thread Information