umoplata is offline New Member

Best steroid to use for boxing/wrestling?

New member here,

Hoping to find out what are the best steroids to use in these sports, boxing and wrestling. A lot of guys in these sports are definitely using and using many different things. There's so many opinions on what's the best.
    My situation, need something that won't affect my cardio so much, i've heard things like A-50 and D-bol can negatively affect the cardio and could lend to making a fighter gas out quickly.
    Basically I've heard of EQ as being a good choice and also Winstrol , Anavar and Primo. Someone was suggesting Tren as the best all around thing to use that won't affect the cardio too badly.
    I understand there is no miracle thing to use, hard work is the most important thing. I'm 200 lbs. already close to the top of my weight class but would love to work out harder, recuperate faster, be quicker and hopefully gain some stamina.

HGH, EQ, Winny, Anavar, Primo, Tren?

thanks for any help

BDTR is offline Retired
    HGH... Halo, Test suspension are all great for fighters. Stay away from tren , it kills my cardio.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    BDTR will know for sure.

bdtr,

thanks for the reply,

What about EQ and Winny?

I heard Halo makes you strong and aggressive but was also told it makes your blood really thick and can mess you up in the endurance game,

I'm not trying to be too picky, I know everthing has side effects, just curious,

thanks,

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board, how old are you? What are you stats?

pig pen is offline New Member
    i like winny during the season because it cuts me up while not putting on much weight at all. winny makes my veins pop out and my muscles tone and hard while increasing strength but the ed injections are a bitch.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Halo makes me very mean.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR umoplata.....Stick around and learn,you'll love it here......and always listen to bdtr.

My stats are
    6 ft. 200 lbs. 26 yrs old.
    Actually I'm no rooky in the wrestling/boxing/weightlifting arena. I have great fighting strength, weight lifting strength is good. Been lifting for about 10 years. About 8% body fat.

I am however a rooky in the steroid field.

I have done the following,

Methyltest for three months (I thought it was Anavar but found out the Ttokyo company mislabled the bottle and it was really methyltest, ever since then 18 months ago, I have bad joint pain in my hands and they cramp up a lot, not sure if it's a common side effect of Methyltest.)

Serostim HGH for two months, ( someone told me I was taking the wrong dose everyday and someone else told me that Serostim wasn't the preferable form of HGH.)

Halotestin I've used twice each time for six weeks, I was doing up to 30 mg. a day and found out now that it's a big dose.

Basically, I've been misinformed as to what I should do.
    from what I've gathered, the following are the more recommended for a fighter to use; EQ, winny, Tren , HGH, Anavar, Halotestin.

thanks a lot for any info.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I would recommend Anavar

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Welcome to AR umoplata.....Stick around and learn,you'll love it here......and always listen to bdtr.
    unless bdtr tells you to start with a 40 week cycle costing over 10 grand, consisting of 2g test a week

Thread Information