punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

t3 cytomel risks

This is a question for a friend. He is 5'9 200 lb serious bodybuilder currently with a few light cycle experienced under his belt with about 10% bf. He has ordered cytomel and clen to follow up on his test enth. and deca cycle that he is currently taking. He planned on cutting for 12 weeks following his pct. He will alternate between clen. and eca stack at two weeks a clip for like I said 12 weeks. He wants to include cytomel T3 in his final 6 weeks to aid in additional fat burning. He is a big advocate of light dosages and is currently only taking 250 mg of test. enth and 200 mg deca a week. He is nervous about taking the t3 bc of the rebound effect of gaining body fat rapidly and fucking his thyroid up permantly. He is going to design his t3 cycle according to the t3 educational thread on how to cycle t3. With first 5% of the 6 weeks working towards maximam dosage followed by the next 40% of the 6 weeks at that steady dosage and finally the final 55% tapering off. He plans his peak dosage to be 75mcg(3 pills) tapering all the way down 12.5mcg(1/2 pill). he understands that everyone is different and will handle the drug in a different manner. He just wants some input from anyone who has prior experience with this drug and could give some kind of educated input that may influence his decision on whether to administer the drug or not. (Would it be safer just to do it in a lighter dosage fashion:maybe peaking at 50mcg?/Would it be better to do it for a shorter period of time?/etc.) He thanks you in advance for taking the time to respond to his concern.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wont use the stuff but this little skinny fuckin girl thought she was fat so a buddy of mine put her on it. She got even skinnier and then she stopped taking it after 3 weeks. Now shes fat. Thats all I have to say.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I wont use the stuff but this little skinny fuckin girl thought she was fat so a buddy of mine put her on it. She got even skinnier and then she stopped taking it after 3 weeks. Now shes fat. Thats all I have to say.
    Did he have her ramp up, level out, and than ramp back down. If she didn't then he shut her thyroid down and it will take time for it to come back. Also if she didn't run a low does of AS with the T3 she lost muscle with the fat. Losing muscle will inhibit your metabolism and make you gain fat. T3 can be safe if done corectly.

I will be running it near the end of my cycle for 20 days following the example in this thread by CYCLEON.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A

TRE
    Mud man I know you know your shit and I know T3 if taken properly can reduce fat. I'm not sure what he had here do but she was damn hot 5"6 fake tits and probably a size 2 max. Now shes like a size 8. I just wrote that because thats the only person I know that ever took the stuff. I dont want to risk my thyroid. Especially because my body fat is low to begin with.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hear ya bro........ It's scary but I just wanted to point out that it can be done safely and in no way was it a flame to you or your buddy. Just like with AS if you don't research and do things corectly you can really F**k yourself up.

That's why I never take advice from anyone unless I do the research myself first then if I have Q's I'll ask but it's only to clear things up. I want to know what I'm doing and what to expect. Just cause someone knows what a compound is doesn't mean they know how to use it and that's what could have happen with the girl. It's a shame that happened to her...... how long ago did she come off of T3?..... she should go to the Dr's and have her thyroid tested..... there's a possibility she will need to be put on thyroid meds.

TRE
    Totally, I research everything thru books medical journal etc etc. Then I'll throw somehting on here to get some opinions. She came off about 2 months ago.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i belive that by following cycleon's method of cycling t3, you would achieve retainable losses. i wouldn't want my gf to take risk taking t3, she had cycled clen before and lost about 5lbs though.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I might have read this wrong, but if he plans on taking t3 post cycle, he'll most likely burn up a lot of the muscle he just got. I would only use t3 while on anabolics. At least be on winnie if not test because even when I was on anabolics, I lost a little bit of muscle while cycling t3.

No hes not taking the T3 post cycle...this is a cut up cycle he is doing in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    (Would it be safer just to do it in a lighter dosage fashion:maybe peaking at 50mcg?/Would it be better to do it for a shorter period of time?/etc.) He thanks you in advance for taking the time to respond to his concern.
    Any advice bros?
    bumpty bump bump bump

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    me and one other friend have tried using t3 and it gave us satisfactory results. Never encountered the rebounding of fats. I tapered down nice and slow but i believe the stubborn friend of mine tapered it down quite rapidly and still, didn't encounter any fat rebounds.

Thread Information