toothpick is offline Junior Member

your advice on my next cycle...

ok so I think I am gonna run a 20 week cycle (around that long give or take a few weeks))

here it goes as it is thus far...

weeks: 1-15 500mgs of ICNs per week

weeks 1-6 35-40 mgs of pink thais per week

weeks 1-20 400mgs of eq per week (maybe even up it the 2nd half of the cycle)

Now I have used nolvadex in all my previous cycles (I am prone to gyno symptoms)... so I am goin to run 20 mgs worth of liquid Nolvadex everday thru out this cycle... (i have used the liquidex b4 and it works fine)

my question is should I run clomid through out as well??

if so how much daily... and once it comes time to start clomid therapy how do I go about doing it... ( I only ask this cuz I dunno if its different when u take clomid throughout the cycle)

this will be my longest cycle to date of injectable steroids ... I am going for a long and steady cycle... as you can see

comments? ( let me know if you need mor info... keep in mind that I am open to suggestions, additions... etc etc )

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No don't wast your clomid durring the cycle save it for PCT. Like you have it run Nolva ED till the end of PCT

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No don't wast your clomid durring the cycle save it for PCT. Like you have it run Nolva ED till the end of PCT
    i agree..clomid is a very poor anti-e...no reason to run it on cycle. save it for the end.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    i agree..clomid is a very poor anti-e...no reason to run it on cycle. save it for the end.
    yes save the clomid and all its emotional problems till the end

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yes its true that clomid is not a great anti-e but it has other benefits. After talking with several bros here I would run clomid through some of my cycle if I were running a long estered test. Some advocate 50mg/day throughout and claim that their nuts never shrink and recovery is MUCH faster than with the typical 300 100 50 treatment. Another option would be to begin clomid at said dose 1 half life before the cycle ends. Just something to consider, it's always nice to know all your options.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Instead of clomid, run hcg @ 500IU's daily 2x/wk (e.g., Sat. & Sun.) starting around week 4. Works very, very well.

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    yeah I was thinking of using it just to keep my balls from shrinking (not as an anti-e) and to make recovery faster after the cycle...... I dunno... hmm decision decisions...

anyone else have experience with this procedure?

-Lou

superman2 is offline New Member
    It being a long cycle and all I would go with 500ius HCG 2 days a week through out the entire cycle. Definitely get some liquidex and try running 1/2 cc eod or ed, and if it's not much just bump it up to 1cc ed or eod depending how bad of a gyno case u got. I just use nolva if gyno occurs and have it handy.

Thread Information