DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Test E spot injection in calve

I know winny is held to show favoritism to the muscles you inject, but is there any, even the slightest teeny tiny chance that Test Enanthate will do the same?

I wank killer calves. 25 gauge slow shooting and a lot of massaging, a pre and post bath....should I be crippled?

Doc

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro.... I ran winny ED and did spot injectios.only to rotate and I can tell you it will not help the muscle you inject it in. So I would say that Enan will not either.

Sorry bro

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no chance that it will help the muscle injected into. The theory of spot injects, whether it's truew or not, is reserved for extremely fast-acting non-esterfied drugs like test suspension, winny, etc. Any esterfied drug will be dispersed from the site before it can become active.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 10-10-2003 at 02:41 PM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    So prop would be OK?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Damn it!!!

My poor calves. My gym has NOTHING for them. I make up exercise in the gym, I found a new one. Oh well, strength shoes, jump drills, and calve raises are not working too too well on my calves. One of the main reasons I'm seaking aid from AAS.

Thanks guys, I actually knew that about esterified compounds...I just needed a reminder.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Donkey calf raises.

Sit on the edge of a bench with your feet on a couple of plate and a weighted bar across your knees.

Get creative.

xxxl83

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Damn it!!!

My poor calves. My gym has NOTHING for them. I make up exercise in the gym, I found a new one. Oh well, strength shoes, jump drills, and calve raises are not working too too well on my calves. One of the main reasons I'm seaking aid from AAS.

Thanks guys, I actually knew that about esterified compounds...I just needed a reminder.
    Just use a seated leg press machine and put your feet at the very bottom and press forward. Thats what I do for calves.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    Donkey calf raises.xxxl83
    And you will look really cool in the gym if you do these.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I know winny is held to show favoritism to the muscles you inject, but is there any, even the slightest teeny tiny chance that Test Enanthate will do the same?

I wank killer calves. 25 gauge slow shooting and a lot of massaging, a pre and post bath....should I be crippled?

Doc
    I have high calves, and they suck. I work the shit outa them eod for years and they still suck. I give them until Feb, which is end of cycle, to grow or I will use the spot inject that works. Synthol

Thread Information