BigBull is offline New Member

Another problem....

Ok, so I am coming to the end of my cycle of 300 Deca and 450 test per week, the test was split into two shots, one Thursday (which is the day I started) and one on Monday. Anyway, I have one more shot Thursday and one more Monday coming up. Well, I have just realized that there is only 1/2 cc left of test for my Monday shot (instead of 1 full cc), after my Thursday shot, and there is only 1/2 cc of Deca left for my Thursday shot, instead of the normal 1cc. So, should I just do the 1cc of test and the 1/2 cc of deca shot on Thursday and then do the last 1/2 cc of test on Monday? Or should I load it all up for the Thursday shot? I was kind of leaning toward the 1/2 cc test shot on Monday, just so there is some more test in my body after the deca.....thoughts....

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    lemme guess, you forgot to account for the gear you were going to lose each time you injected.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I would just go ahead as planned and then just take what you had left on the last day, but I really dont think I matters eather way.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Honestly bro...it doesnt matter...its happened to me before and I just shot what I have left..

Thread Information