2 years of waiting........ My first injection

After 2 years of studying and researching today was my first day of my 10 week cycle. Injected that beautiful 23 g 1.5 inch needle into my glute and already I want to do another. So excited to finally start this cycle I will be posting before pics in the forum in the next week.

My cycle
    1-4 35mg/ed Dbol
    1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/week (2 shots)
    1-10 Eq 400mg/week
    Ldex .5 eod
    PCT clomid

Stats
    Age 20
    Height 5'11"
    weight 181 lbs
    body fat around 9%

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Injected that beautiful 23 g 1.5 inch needle into my glute and already I want to do another.

You wont be so excited to get a shot when you wake up one morning and cant walk from that Test. Then again, prob wont happen to you. Only Im dumb enough to take 500 of Test in one shot. That and I use a 22 gauge. None of that wussy 23 g jk. Good luck man.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it's not that bas is it?

JohnnyB

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=JohnnyB]it's not that bas is it?

Yes it was pretty bad for a few days. Decided to start mixing them. Best decision ever.

depdaddy is offline Member
    welcome aboard...you will love this game

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Injected that beautiful 23 g 1.5 inch needle into my glute and already I want to do another.

You wont be so excited to get a shot when you wake up one morning and cant walk from that Test. Then again, prob wont happen to you. Only Im dumb enough to take 500 of Test in one shot. That and I use a 22 gauge. None of that wussy 23 g jk. Good luck man.
    Do you change needles after drawing up the syringe? I mean that rubber stopper is pretty tough, I suspect some guys are taking needle right out of the stopper and straight into the ass and then wondering why they are sore as hell next day?

I change needles and its almost scarey how that needle goes right in and you wont feel it (if its nice and sharp). My next day pain has only been very minor, dont even remember doing it until I try to lean back in a stiff plastic lawn chair, then I put direct pressure on it and remember the shot...

I use a different needle to draw and to inject. Its the next day and I feel great, I mean my ass felt like it had a need in it the day before but it does not hurt at all. Looking forward to the shot on friday.

did another shot today man I am loving this

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I drawing from one bottle, I don't see a need to change needles. I will say though, the other day I was in a hurry and drew from a test E bottle, then a prop bottle, then a deca bottle. It was hard as shit to poke it through the skin. I survived though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck on the cycle...keep us posted

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    I drawing from one bottle, I don't see a need to change needles. I will say though, the other day I was in a hurry and drew from a test E bottle, then a prop bottle, then a deca bottle. It was hard as shit to poke it through the skin. I survived though.
    Needles are so damn cheap. Why cause the extra pain and damage by not screwing on a new one after you draw everything?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good luck Bro...I just started a couple weeks back with my first shot...Ive been shooting every sunday and trust me the 6 days in between are long as hell....I cant wait to start something i shoot every day.!!! Have fun and welcome to the jungle!

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with your first cycle. I'm in week 5 and am up 20 lbs. It's a whole new world.....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the dark side.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro....def keep us posted.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the dark side...=) i just took my very first injection 6 days ago also. i'm doing daily injections. at first i thought it might be a bad idea, but like you, i'm always looking forward to the next injection...its fun...=)

looks like you're doing a nice bulking cycle. you got before pics? i'm really curious to see your results...=)

-- cb

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Holly crap my heart is racing, and I have goose bumps.

Tomorrow is going to be my first shot...I cannot wait. I'm so anxious.

My stack is like yours, but no dbol and nolva to run throughout. I'm really anxious, I feel you lightweight.

Doc

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Welcome aboard bro, and good luck. I'm too young for juice right now, so I'm only using creatine and whey protein along with weight gainers...One year until my PH cycle, 5 until my actual cycle. cant wait..

Thread Information