Thread: 1test vs Roids

BiLLMuscle is offline New Member

Thumbs up 1test vs Roids

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has any knowledge of Avant Lab's Superone+? Im 18 and everyone is telling me to hold on using roids.... So I have a few questions

1) Is Superone+ comparable to roids at ALL?

2) Would you recommend this instead of me using Injections?

3) Will the same negative effects stem from using Superone+ instead of roids?

4) How long can I store an Amp before it goes bad? How about a durabolin pill?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    There is a thread on this already.Look down the page and read. DB

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    first of all, this should technically be in the supplement forum. second, i wouldn't recommend prohormones. You can see some of the same sides, but less the gains. If i were you i would get some creatine, some weight gainers, a lot of food, and a good workout. just my $.02

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    read the post about 1AD and test. We just debated this in the last few days.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yeah, I'm 16 and im holding back on PH's til im 18, and juice til im in my 20's. I can understand why you put the post in this forum, i did the same thing a few times, hehe. Because for one, not many people read anything in that forum, and for 2, people here know their shit. I'm gonna do a cycle of five bottles of 1-AD and two bottles of 4-AD along with MAG-10 here in a year or two, hopefully i'll get some good gains. I would say stick with creatine an weight gainers, good luck bro--Hoss

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Training and diet are most important.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLLMuscle
    I was wondering if anyone on the forum has any knowledge of Avant Lab's Superone+? Im 18 and everyone is telling me to hold on using roids.... So I have a few questions

1) Is Superone+ comparable to roids at ALL?

2) Would you recommend this instead of me using Injections?

3) Will the same negative effects stem from using Superone+ instead of roids?

4) How long can I store an Amp before it goes bad? How about a durabolin pill?
    This is debated subject. I personally believe 1-test is a powerful steroid but its legal only for one reason, its low on sides (related to estrogen production), its hard to absorb as stomack acids destroy 85% of it, and once absorbed it has a half life of about 1.5 hours. To be effective you have to take a 1-test cap every 2 hours around the clock. I think the every 2 hour regiment is too tough to keep with so its likely you will have enough hours in the day, particularly while you are sleeping that you are basically clean of 1-test so it might not possibly shut down your testosterone production. Its also worth noting that it typically takes 3 weeks for any close to testosterone steroid to shut down the testosterone. The other thing is, due to short half live and difficulty absorbing it, is it possible to take enough to reach that 10 times natural testosterone level that causes real steroid like gains?

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Over hyped crap IMO.

If you're going to mess with your hormones do it properly. PH's have all the sides of AS but not the results, and the long term sides of PH's are not yet known.

Better off spending your money on the real deal, but not at 18 wait till you're older.

Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Over hyped crap IMO.

If you're going to mess with your hormones do it properly. PH's have all the sides of AS but not the results, and the long term sides of PH's are not yet known.

Better off spending your money on the real deal, but not at 18 wait till you're older.
    I have used both and a good 1-test product, like methylated 1-test is comparable to an illegal steroid . The only reason why it is not illegal because it wasnt a known compound at the time AAS were controlled, if it had been known, it would be illegal like every other steroid.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I have used both and a good 1-test product, like methylated 1-test is comparable to an illegal steroid. The only reason why it is not illegal because it wasnt a known compound at the time AAS were controlled, if it had been known, it would be illegal like every other steroid.
    Yeah that might be the exception.

Havn't really read much about meth 1-test, although I have heard its very harsh on the liver. And again the long term sides are unknown. From what I have read I think I'd rather just get some test.

AS>PH's roll on the ph ban .

Yeah that might be the exception.

Havn't really read much about meth 1-test, although I have heard its very harsh on the liver. And again the long term sides are unknown. From what I have read I think I'd rather just get some test.

AS>PH's roll on the ph ban .
    well 1-test is not related to testosterone at all, it is a DHT derivative

it is most closely associated with primobolan

so going with test is never a bad idea, 1-test is not a replacement for testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    well 1-test is not related to testosterone at all, it is a DHT derivative

it is most closely associated with primobolan

so going with test is never a bad idea, 1-test is not a replacement for testosterone

Oh really ? I never knew that. Not much of a PH fan.

Sounds like the sides are a lot worse than that of primo though.

Oh really ? I never knew that. Not much of a PH fan.

Sounds like the sides are a lot worse than that of primo though.
    side effects are most similar to that of a moderate dose of tren

Thread Information