jdog55 is offline Associate Member

american research tech who...

Why do most of the other steroid boards not have a single post about research tech? There is one post on another board about whats your favorite UG lab and there are about 15 listed and research tech isn't on there. I guess this is our little secret here since a lot of people seem to like thier gear.

Jdog55

[email protected]

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Not really. It's just that some boards favor a certain UG lab and they tend to talk about it more frequently.. RT gear is top quality gear

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    also, sales people will go on boards and promote their product, trying to get more and more sales.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    also, sales people will go on boards and promote their product, trying to get more and more sales.
    ah, so finally someone is seeing it.

so basically what you're saying is that people who sell, come on here, promote RT that it's the best gear available right now, and then try and get people to buy from them ??

i could list a few names......

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    This goes for more than just RT, though the recent trend has been RT gear. Shanghai is another UG that has seen a few avid "suporters" lately. When the same guy mentions the same lab in every post, you have to be a little suspicious!

-moto

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    With the stiff competition in the UG labs market lately, the only way a Lab can get thier name out there is to post of message boards and enlist the help of some people. They want to make money and as long as they are delivering a safe high quality product then it's a good deal.

Jdog55

[email protected]

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not a bad deal, just funny. I would want to get my name out there too if I was a new UG company. When it becomes to obvious that a person is pushing gear, then it becomes against the rules of the board.

-moto

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I always talk about Research Tech because it is a quality product.

Thread Information