NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Need Help - so sick

Does anyone know if I can "bake" some of the BA out of test prop? My Prop is 10% BA and it's absolutely killing me (both the brutal pain and the Test flu). I just had my first shot on Wednesday. I'll try cutting it with some B12 for my next shot.

<b>Please help with 2 questions</b>
    1. Will this Test "flu" pass or is it from the high BA% in my Prop. I feel so brutal I can't work out and I'm just barely forcing enough food down.
    2. Prop is 100mg/eod - how much B12 do I need to mix it with per shot? Can I have too much B12.
    No way I can go on for 8 more weeks of Prop and feel like this.

Almost at end of week 5
    Starting Weight: 153lbs
    Now: 176lbs

Cycle:
    Dbol 25mg/day, weeks 1 - 4
    Decca 200mg/week, weeks 1-10
    Test Prop 100mg/eod, weeks 5 - 12
    Clomid - weeks 13-16 (300/100/50)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    youll be fine. The pain will subside as will the flu. My shots are painless now but had me crippled a week or two ago. dont give up now.

Thx symatech,
    Wasn't going to give up that easy, just dreading my Test Prop shot tonight. Will do it after my hockey game.

Questions - bought some B12 to cut with. Looks like it's a water solution. Is that still ok to mix with my Test Prop?

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can't remove the BA from the solution without comprimising the test, the temp it requires for the BA to evaporate is far too high to do so safely without risking your gear. Just cut it with sterile oil or b12.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You can't remove the BA from the solution without comprimising the test, the temp it requires for the BA to evaporate is far too high to do so safely without risking your gear. Just cut it with sterile oil or b12.
    round 400 mofo degrees

With prop, Id be careful cutting with an aqueous solution. BA is hydrophillic and if mixed around with the oil too much, it may draw out enough BA to cause the depot formed in your muscle to crystalize. You will then learn a new meaning to pain...ask me how I found that one out haha

Id go sterile oil.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    billy_ that was a real eduacated response you had there- cudoes!!!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I know exactly how you feel. I started prop 75mg ed this past Monday. Did quads and glutes. Glutes no problem, but quads...F***me. I actually thought I was getting an abcess, but I read a few posts on AR and realized I was overreacting. However, today was legs day....I'm not sure, but I swear my wife whispered "pussy" under her breath. lol She's my workout partner.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i have had no prob with prop pain so far, and i dont think i will. But i have been feeling a little sick latley its my 2nd week 50mg EOD. But i will be fine

Hey Guys,
    Here's an update. Shot 1cc prop cut with 1cc of B12 into my quad. I was really hoping it would work because the last shot was brutal. The news is good, and I even went in for Leg day and destroyed myself....so good. Pain is lessened a huge amount.

BTW - The B12 is a red colored water solution, very weird looking in the syringe with the Prop in oil. They separated, the prop went in first then the b12. Of course, the B12 (water solution) started going in so easy after the Prop Lession learned - ease up just before the end of the Prop and the start of the B12 in the syringe.

Thread Information