Thread: bf%

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question bf%

I just had my bf% measured today I was surprised to find out it was 13.8%. I have been trying to lean out for the past 3 months. Started at 197lbs 15% bf, now I am 193lbs and 13.8% bf. Got some Clen on its way and I was just wondering what I can expect in terms of weight loss from the Clen? My target is 187lbs and 10% bf. And I am thinking the Clen will help me achieve this. Any thoughts on this?

Peace

x_zone2 is offline New Member
    I think that your target is sound and a good diet with a solid amount of cardio can help u get there much faster than just clen alone. Also, u can go on a light cycle to help u keep a bit of muscle on as well. I tried sust 250.

x_zone2 thanks for the reply.. At what level of bf do you start to see the good cuts? Over the next 4 months I am going to try and lean out.. I know it takes time that is what sucks... Will the clen help to preserve muscle? I was thinking about adding some nolvadex to keep my estrogen levels low while cutting. I haven't really heard of anyone using nolvadex to aid in cutting fat? What do you guys think?

Pece

What estrogen are you trying to reduce?? Are you taking test in your cutting cycle? If so, then yes arimidex /nolv helps keep the estrogen and bloat down. If you are not taking test, just clen , nolv/arimidex would be worthless.... IMO

I read where nolv can help aid in the break down of fat. I was thinking with Clen and Nolv would help me shed more bf.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'd go with x_zone's advice.
    Mine would be like he said, however I'd diet and cardio and get the weight down as much as you can first before jumping on the clen . I've only experienced decent gains from clen at lower than 10% bf. I find e/c/a is better at higher fat levels, it also has less side effects and should be cheaper.

Bouncer

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    I'd go with x_zone's advice.
    Mine would be like he said, however I'd diet and cardio and get the weight down as much as you can first before jumping on the clen . I've only experienced decent gains from clen at lower than 10% bf. I find e/c/a is better at higher fat levels, it also has less side effects and should be cheaper.

Bouncer

I guess I wasn't clear in what I was saying, but I have been doing cardio and dieting for the past 3 months, that’s how I have lost some weight thus far. But, now I am confused about using Clen? I heard people say it works better than ECA in helping with weight loss? And, I heard that the sides with Clen aren’t bad or about like using ECA? I am confused!

x_zone2 is offline New Member

cuts

Well I guess everybody poses a different challenge as far as the cuts are concerend. Personally I have started seeing decent cuts at 9-10% bf. But right now i am sliced at 6% and am trying to hit 5%. it takes me about 2-3months to get cut. As i said before....good diet and lots of cardio and dont forget to train like an animal. I have never tried clen cuz its not available around here. But A strong ECA stack like ripped fuel is good but i wouldnt over do it. But i definetly recommend sust and winny or even deca . But again i dont know how your body would react. Just keep at it bro and the cuts will come.

Re: cuts

Originally posted by x_zone2
    Well I guess everybody poses a different challenge as far as the cuts are concerend. Personally I have started seeing decent cuts at 9-10% bf. But right now i am sliced at 6% and am trying to hit 5%. it takes me about 2-3months to get cut. As i said before....good diet and lots of cardio and dont forget to train like an animal. I have never tried clen cuz its not available around here. But A strong ECA stack like ripped fuel is good but i wouldnt over do it. But i definetly recommend sust and winny or even deca. But again i dont know how your body would react. Just keep at it bro and the cuts will come.
    Thanks for all the positive words x_zone2 ....... You are at 6% bf!!! WOW!! Gotta give some props for that!! I think I am going to try the Clen . And if I don't like the way I feel on it I will stop.. As far as AS go I was thinking about using some OX for 6 weeks to help keep my muscle.

Later

Thread Information