Thread: Benefit

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Benefit of site injecting ?

What is the benefit with site injecting?
    Last edited by bex; 12-28-2001 at 03:20 PM.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I feel IMO that the oil stretches the muscle fascia therfore allowing more room for muscle growth. Not that the drug itself will react in that specific area, but isn't that what synthol does to another extreme? Stretches out the muscle bellie to make room for more muscle, especially if your arms are at their genetic potential. But that's just my opinion...this debate has been going on for years and I'm sure won't end here.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    So that means if you have a lagging body part you would inject in that one ..and so on...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yes...and some steroids need to be injected very frequently. site injections lessen the scar tissue buildup. john romano mentions his reasons for site injections in the newest M and D

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I would of thourght that the glut would be the overall best site!!!!!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Personally for me, the glute hurts the worst & believe me I'm not some 160lb bony ass!! I prefer the tris & delts, but I think I'm mustering the sack to hit the bis within the next few weeks. BTW don't even bother with that synthol shit if you were thinking about it, a guy at my gym had to have surgery to remove an infected abcess..half the time that shit ain't sterile either, it's really meant to give you a shine when you pose, but you prolly knew that anyway...bottom line, I prefer sites!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

i havnt done a wide variety of site injections, just the delts(besides quads and glutes) but i can say that i was very pleased with the added size i got in my outer delt. so if someone where to ask me if they work, i would have to say, in my case anyway, yes.

4plates is offline Banned
    i agee with BK , i do the majority of shots in my delts and i must say that they have grown really good,in fact ,they are the best looking part on me.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    So if I blast my quads and delts they'll get even bigger. I always did glute injects. My glutes are pretty big and hard. Never gave the site much thought.

Bro, the reason I started with site injections is because I am injecting 1cc of fina everyday. Well, there's no way you can inject into your glute/quad everyday, and not build a ton of scar tissue. So now I rotate biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, and quads. I hate glutes anymore cuz they're too hard to inject in (I am not that flexible!). Since I started doing this, I have noticed an improvement in size in those specific sites. The other thing I noticed is that, in my case at least, the size only last a day or two (meaning it was only temporary swelling from the oil).

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree wif Daner and some of the other fellas, site injects are important. My biggest thing is scar tissue. Rotate if you inject alot or everyday your glutes (and other body parts) will thank you later.

Thread Information