View Poll Results: Test or test and deca for my first cycle?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Test

18 34.62%
  • Test and Deca

34 65.38%
    Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Question TEST or TEST and DECA for first cycle?

Hi, I haven't cycled yet and I currently have test enanthate 500mg and deca 300mg. My question is what do you think is best for a beginners first cycle using just the test or useing test and deca. I have tamoxifen for the test but have nothing for deca if gyno symtoms occur. Give me your honest opinions, not what you would do but what you think would be best for a first cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think a test only cycle would be a good cycle for a fist one. Like I told you earlier it will give you a chance to see how your body will react to the test and see what sides you will get. If you stack you will not know which is causing the sides. JMO take it or leave it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ITs not like you cant use the deca , but its kinda rediculous to. Its not needed at all, test only is more than plenty your first time unless your gonna tell me youve trained for 20 years and are near 300lbs

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    Ok I think I'm convinced to use just the test, just spent 200 on that deca tho . But let me ask you all this just on a guess if I eat lean and eat atleast 3500-4000 calories, I weight about 200 now how much weight could I reach if I train my butt off, also if I max bench 225lb now Yes I know its not alot only been training for a year but besides that How much could I get to. I know it's on a guess basis but if I eat right and train right what could my weight go to and my strength in bench and keep it.

Snick is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    Ok I think I'm convinced to use just the test, just spent 200 on that deca tho . But let me ask you all this just on a guess if I eat lean and eat atleast 3500-4000 calories, I weight about 200 now how much weight could I reach if I train my butt off, also if I max bench 225lb now Yes I know its not alot only been training for a year but besides that How much could I get to. I know it's on a guess basis but if I eat right and train right what could my weight go to and my strength in bench and keep it.

First cycle I ever did was one 250 injection of sustanon 250 for 5 weeks followed by one 250 mg injection of Test Enanthate , I absolutely exploded, I think I gained 22 pounds. It doesnt take much your first time.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    500mg of test enanthate each week for 10 weeks is a great first cycle.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    My first cycle was a Sust250 1 cc a week...not much juice...but I gain 15 lbs. and gain 40lbs. on bench..I was so freakin' happy because I finally got past my platue!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    I hate to admit it but I took one shot of deca and Saturday is the week anniversary of my first deca shot, weds are my test shot, I have been thinking I want to improve but I am not such a hardcore dude yet that I want to take so many shots a week.... I was thinking of putting the deca away for next cycle and just hang with 500 mg testosterone myself... Only reason I was considering deca was I read that testostone is more water bloat where stacking deca sort of encourages new muscle fibers and denser muscle growth, therefore more likely to keep gains after cycle's end.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I decided to stack Deca 300 with Test 500 because I assumed Id get better results and I too heard itd help with keeping the gains. Plus it helps your joints a lot.

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think a test only cycle would be a good cycle for a fist one. Like I told you earlier it will give you a chance to see how your body will react to the test and see what sides you will get. If you stack you will not know which is causing the sides. JMO take it or leave it.
    Good (read smart) advice. I, for one, like to know which med is doing what to me...

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    My first cycle was a Sust250 1 cc a week...not much juice...but I gain 15 lbs. and gain 40lbs. on bench..I was so freakin' happy because I finally got past my platue!
    Were you able to keep much of the gains?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I enjoy deca and it really cant hurt a first cycle. Just stay away from the orals in your first cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Test only for your first is the way to go. Save the deca for you next cycle. This way you know how your body reacts to certain drugs(as mantioned above). You don't need more then 500mg of any AAS for you first cycle.

Just make sure you eat like there's no tomarrow and the gains will come. Juice is to aid a bulking cycle, not be the bulking cycle. If the gains slow down up your calories.

I would start adjusting my calories now, add another meal to your diet. Go with 6-8 meals a day at 500 or more calories, depending on your weight.

JohnnyB

Why is there more votes for test/deca , but less posts for it?

JohnnyB

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    because newbie members pick one then dont know if it is right or wrong and dont want conflict.

dash812 is offline New Member

take it

take every bit of it. dont waste it, shoot it in your ass and get big. thats what i wish i did for my first cycle cuz its so much easier to get bigger faster on your first one.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I enjoy deca and it really cant hurt a first cycle. Just stay away from the orals in your first cycle.

what about a jumpstart w/ dbol ?

Go with the test only for your first cycle, more is not better.

JohnnyB

Thread Information