Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Frontloading

  1. #1
    jdog55's Avatar
    jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    478

    Frontloading

    If i were to start a cycle and wanted to frontload on a long ester compound cycle. Would it look like this?
    ex: cycle
    500mg test enan
    400mg eq
    75mg ed tren

    Frontload 1000mg test enan,1000mg eq, 500mg tren all in the first set of shots first day.

    Then 2 days later start my normal cycle of 500mg/wk,400mg/wk,75mg ed.

    Thats what i assume frontloading would be. Am i right?

    Jdog55

    Kavlor1@hotmail.com
    Last edited by jdog55; 10-11-2003 at 08:23 AM.

  2. #2
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    you would front load the test enanth in the first week at 1000mg, spread out. the eq you do not need to front load IMO. and the tren you definietly do not need to front load. The second week would follow how you plan on running your cycle for the remainder of 9-11 weeks

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    you would front load the test enanth in the first week at 1000mg, spread out. the eq you do not need to front load IMO. and the tren you definietly do not need to front load. The second week would follow how you plan on running your cycle for the remainder of 9-11 weeks
    I agree but if you feel the need to fl the EQ you would do so in the same way. Since you are fl the enan I would with the EQ. IMO it would be a waste to fl the the tren .

  4. #4
    twisteddendrite's Avatar
    twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    distal neuron
    Posts
    49
    Front loading is a waste of gear it is similar to tapering down.

  5. #5
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by twisteddendrite
    Front loading is a waste of gear it is similar to tapering down.

    everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

  6. #6
    twisteddendrite's Avatar
    twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    distal neuron
    Posts
    49
    Think about it. What is the purpose of a frontload?
    To up test levels quicker?
    A long ester is a long ester whether you do 500mg or a gram, the ester determines how quickly the test is released.
    So if you wanted test levels up quicker at the beginning of a cycle I would suggest making part of the first couple of dosages propionate .

  7. #7
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by twisteddendrite
    Think about it. What is the purpose of a frontload?
    To up test levels quicker?
    A long ester is a long ester whether you do 500mg or a gram, the ester determines how quickly the test is released.
    So if you wanted test levels up quicker at the beginning of a cycle I would suggest making part of the first couple of dosages propionate.
    A depot releases the highest amount of steroid IMMEDIATELY after its created. From then its release rate decays exponentially. An ester simply determines how fast this rate is decaying. A frontload will doublt the amount released compared to 1 depot of half the amount.

  8. #8
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    A depot releases the highest amount of steroid IMMEDIATELY after its created. From then its release rate decays exponentially. An ester simply determines how fast this rate is decaying. A frontload will doublt the amount released compared to 1 depot of half the amount.

    Thanks Billy, I though I was alone on this one

  9. #9
    alpineslide's Avatar
    alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    119
    I think I'd get some Test prop and add it as a kickstart instead of front loading... 150 mg EOD for 3-4 weeks.

  10. #10
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    I think I'd get some Test prop and add it as a kickstart instead of front loading... 150 mg EOD for 3-4 weeks.

    You can actually do both, they both have there own purposes in a cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •