NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Test Prop Oil under skin?!?!?

I did my first Delt shot of Prop and I don't think I went deep enough? Used 5/8 25 g needle, but I noiced that my delt was red, and then over a few days the red spread down to my upper outter arm. Now, it seems like the is a bit of oil under the skin in that whole area, as I have really lost definition in my shoulder upper arm, but just on that side. I think the oil from the shot is sitting under my skin, and giving it look much more "soft" look.

Does this make any sense? Will the oil eventually dissapate?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    When you stuck the needle in, how far did you push it in? How much of it was left outside your skin?

Also do you have a lot of fat on your shoulders?

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Pushed the 5/8 needle in almost all the way, just a bit of the needle still visable. I'm between 8-10% BF, so my shoulders and bis are pretty lean. The problem quite apparent looking at one shoulder compared to the other, as this only happened in one shoulder. I'm sure it's not an infection, as my shoulder isn't sore?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i get a little redness here and there on prop. It seems to spread as well. I would recommend a 1" for the delts. seems to work well for me at least. save the 5/8 for the spot injections. my .02

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop will do that some times I bet you'll be ok. There should be some pain though. Keep an eye on it and see how it goes. I can't really tell for sure with out seeing it. Like symatech said use a 1" next time.

Thread Information