Ambulance is offline Member

Western Union Error

Problem with western union today, they hung up before i could give them a test question. Will the source still be able to get my funds? I paid in cash It's domestic. Thanks!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You don't need test questions

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    if the source requires a test question for him to pick up, then you need it. call back from the wu branch you sent money from.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Diz, he didn't sent it from a branch, it appears he was doing it via phone.

Amby - call the WU 800 number and talk to them about it. You should be able to resolve all questions that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    if the source requires a test question for him to pick up, then you need it. call back from the wu branch you sent money from.
    I can't add a test number because they verify you by calling the phone number u used. And since I used a fake number and fake info, they wouldnt let me. The source asked for a test question, theres no way he can get the funds now???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No, he can still get the funds if there isn't a test question. All a test question does is allow only the reciever who knows the question to pick up the funds. Any Joe Schmo can go in and pick up the funds with a fake ID of the receiver, but without the test question, then they're fucked.

If you call the 800 number you should get more help there. I once had to cancel my order and reverse the names on it. All you need is the MTCN, your name - you do not need the phone number that was used on the form.

Do you want me to call and get things straightened out ????

You got 2 options :

1 - tell your source you fucked up and left off the test question part and he needs to sack up and pick up the funds
    2 - call the 800 number and switch things back to your name and resend the entire order if they won't let you add a test question

KeyMastur is offline VET
    [email protected]

use that email addy and email them if you want. copy and paste this :

i recently sent some money via your services, but i forgot to add the test question. is there any way i can edit the money transfer to add a test question ?? do i have to call someone ?? please help. thanks.

p.s. i have a small penis

or call this number :

1-800-325-6000

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    If your gonna use a fake name at least make sure you remember it.

My alias'es:
    Frank Rizzo
    Sol Rosenburg
    Kid Kash

lol. People look at the money order forms for Kid Kash like WTF? Doesn't say you had to be honest though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    If your gonna use a fake name at least make sure you remember it.

My alias'es:
    Frank Rizzo
    Sol Rosenburg
    Kid Kash

lol. People look at the money order forms for Kid Kash like WTF? Doesn't say you had to be honest though.
    I don't know if that was a good idea to post that info....big brother is watching you know. DB

Question...

If he cant get the funds, is there anyway i can get my money back since i used fake info and a fake number??

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Question...

If he cant get the funds, is there anyway i can get my money back since i used fake info and a fake number??
    I think you can,just fill out the form using all the fake ID's you used.It takes 30 days to get a refund.Check into this further to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I don't know if that was a good idea to post that info....big brother is watching you know. DB
    The government can blow me for all I care. Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, FBI, CIA etc. I'm not selling anyways. If they wanna bust me for something then bring it. Good luck with them finding any gear I got. It's all in a safe location.

Problem is how you going to cash a check with an alias that you used

That is an issue. You can tell them it's an alias but several banks wouldn't believe you and might confiscate the check.

I dunno man but I'd make sure your source would GO OUT OF HIS WAY to get the money.

The government can blow me for all I care. Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, FBI, CIA etc. I'm not selling anyways. If they wanna bust me for something then bring it. Good luck with them finding any gear I got. It's all in a safe location.
    Your right,but they can put your address on the siezure list for future orders. We're jacking this thread......sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your right,but they can put your address on the siezure list for future orders. We're jacking this thread......sorry
    What address? I don't have it listed on my ISP or through any websites around here. Plus I have my gear sent to PO Box.

Eat that Big Brother

What address? I don't have it listed on my ISP or through any websites around here. Plus I have my gear sent to PO Box.

Eat that Big Brother
    Good enough

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Problem with western union today, they hung up before i could give them a test question. Will the source still be able to get my funds? I paid in cash It's domestic. Thanks!!
    Geez guy this isn't like ordering books from Amazon, put a little bit of thought into it. But you should be ok cause it works like KeyMastur said.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Geez guy this isn't like ordering books from Amazon, put a little bit of thought into it. But you should be ok cause it works like KeyMastur said.
    Chill lucille, i had the info in front of me and was getting ready to mention i needed a test question and then she was like "thanks for using western union" and hung up while im like "woa hold on!!"

But... good news. I went back into the mini-mart I used the western union in originally and was able to add the test question. However i called back 3 times to the western union place before I got one that would let me add it. The first ones either didn't know their shit or knew their shit lol... because they wouldn't let me add it. The 3rd time was a charm though and that particular lady let me add the question with basically no questions asked aside from the verification number.

Problem solved :-D

depdaddy is offline Member
    similar problem happened with me..that person can wine and complain and say you forgot the test question..if he knows every detail they may go ahead and give...the last problem for me was resolved by a freind who worked in a store that carried western union and he got it cashed for them...or hell if its a lot of money offer the kid behind the counter who prob makes less then $6 hour..offer him $20 and they will cash it..

20.00 ?? good lord thaz allotta money!

luckily for me i got it resolved

Thread Information