angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

Agression by SUST

I know guys that go crazy when taking Primo but that doesn't have that effect on me .

I do smack people around when I take To mutch SUS (500-1000) a week and dianabol has that effect on me too but the worst is for me Sustanon I almost loosse control sometimes especially in traffic.
    One time I punched my hand threw some dudes glass because he gave me the finger ( I chased him first threw traffic like crazy first )

I broke one bone in my hand and couldnt train for 6 weeks. I learnt from that

now i just count till 10 first ( VERY SLOWLY)

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds like you're a little nuts anyway!!!

angelodebruin is offline Junior Member
    HE HE : ) i like you

contraction is offline New Member
    you can count to 10 very slowly or you can get a job bouncing

the 1st guy that I worked for was a real asshole on and off the stuff-we worked in a biker bar, every time someone stepped out of line when he was around he tried to put them in the hospital and half the time managed it.

most of the guys were in trouble with the law anyway so he never caught too much heat off of it-that and he had enough connections that he could get out almost any jam.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    seek counseling bro.

jersey juice is offline Member
    LOL, read my fina post...let's face it, we're all a little nuts doing what we do to begin with...especially some of the doses these boys are on. 750 of any test is enough for me, anymore than that & I might be on the news...BTW just stay cool, trust me I know how hard it is sometimes, but the old saying risk versus reward, is it worth it in the end???

Thread Information