wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

cyp and deca question?

Im on week 5 of my cyp and deca cycle, and Im almost certain it hasnt kicked in and i know its all legit, its QV gear and I had the batch numbers checked. I do feel stronger But I def havent felt any gains yet....for first 3 shots I did 400mg of cyp and 300 mg of deca, for the last 2 shots i got 600 of cyp and 300 of deca, so whats going on, is it possible it didnt esterfy or whatever and it hasnt kicked in yet? let me know. Im also dieting verrrrrrryyyyyy well and working out verrrrrrrryy hard.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The cyp and deca should be kicking in soon. Why are you upping your doeses? Give the AS time and you will see results.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people take longer for things to kick in. Deca didnt kick in for me tell 6 weeks and test kisks o=in at around 3 to 4.

well Its the end of week 5, and nothing has happened yet and I know im doing everything right and its all legit gear

triplej is offline New Member
    hows your diet wug???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you haven't made some kind of gains from just the higher calorie intake, I'd say your not eating enough.

Upping doses without food is, like putting a bigger motor in your car to go faster, but never putting gas in the tank. You might get somewhere but it won't be far.

JohnnyB

My diet is good, but i suppose I dont eat enough, so I guess eating more will do it....

triplej is offline New Member
    how many calories are you taking in a day whats your ratios ex: calories/carbs/fats

Thread Information