Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Deca Durabolin underdosed?

I was about to run some Organon yellow tops in my next cycle, but I see a post on elite that says:

"A fellow claims that LEGIT Deca Yellow Top made by Organon is underdosed to 40mg/ml instead of the 100mg/ml stated on the box."

Has anyone ever seen a lab test for Deca Durabolin ... or personal experience using it compared to other deca? I was already at a hard decision between some nicely-priced, over-filled UG lab's deca and some legit yellow tops.

Pump'n'Pose is offline New Member
    HELLS no...That stuff is properly dosed!!! I had it tested at my friends lab!

planetx is offline Associate Member
    It is highly unlikely bro for Organon to put their trademark name and signature on a batch that "does not meet specs". Much like any reputable drug company would. Recall that there are shareholders, legitimate patients, and attorneys "to please" with every production lot.

An error of this magnitude, "5x's weaker, per say" on a medicine from a world wide renowned manufacturer such as an ORGANON would certainly facilitate an immediate public announcement on their behalf. If not, a recall. That's just my opinion.

As a rule, "underFILLED" is far more common than "underDOSED" due to the inactive oil constituent to the mixture.

gppower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    I was about to run some Organon yellow tops in my next cycle, but I see a post on elite that says:

"A fellow claims that LEGIT Deca Yellow Top made by Organon is underdosed to 40mg/ml instead of the 100mg/ml stated on the box."

Has anyone ever seen a lab test for Deca Durabolin... or personal experience using it compared to other deca? I was already at a hard decision between some nicely-priced, over-filled UG lab's deca and some legit yellow tops.
    Well, it was I that posted that on Elite . I did it because this otherwise highly reputed "fellow" came up with that statement that left everyone a bit astonished. Since, I haven't seen a lab report for the legit deca Organon, but seen all the guy's opinions, which I share myself, I came to the conclusion that the "fellow" in question is just a stupid idiot full of s@#t, that probably wanted to promote the brand of deca he sells .
    If someone here has the lab report I'll be glad to have a look...

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gppower
    Well, it was I that posted that on Elite . I did it because this otherwise highly reputed "fellow" came up with that statement that left everyone a bit astonished. Since, I haven't seen a lab report for the legit deca Organon, but seen all the guy's opinions, which I share myself, I came to the conclusion that the "fellow" in question is just a stupid idiot full of s@#t, that probably wanted to promote the brand of deca he sells .
    If someone here has the lab report I'll be glad to have a look...
    On the contrary gppower...you are being way to hard on yourself. LOL!! That is the whole reason for these discussions, to provide insightful information to those who seek it or those who share similar vested interests.

Thanks for the heads on this matter. What we need here is the actual LOT # so we can delve into the research and get "those pups" tested ASAP from one of our biochem friends roaming the board!!

Thread Information