Thread: fatigue on tren

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

fatigue on tren

its my 7th day on tren , and i'm fatigued all the time. for the past few days, i've been taking 4 hour "naps" during the day, sleeping thru my alarm in the mornings, and generally just being very lathargic all day long. i've read a few other posts of guys being tired on cycle, but none of them were on tren. anyone else have any experiences like this? is it normal?

-- cb

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I don't know much about tren but that's some crazy shit. 4 hour naps? I would never be able to do that with my lifestyle..I would probably have to stop it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    How much test are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    I don't know much about tren but that's some crazy shit. 4 hour naps? I would never be able to do that with my lifestyle..I would probably have to stop it.

Thanks for sharing this.
    it might just be me. this same thing kinda happened when i started 1-test/4-ad. weird thing is, about the same time i started my cycle, my roommate went from drinking 1 protein shake a day to 6, and he now complains about being fatigued all the time. he blames it on having digest all that protein. all this sounds silly to me, maybe we're just freakshows with mental problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    How much test are you on?
    none...my damn synovex kit hasn't arrived yet. can i expect it to get worse when i actually get on test also?

thanks for the info,
    -- cb

one of the symptoms of low/no testosterone is lethargy.

just one of the many reasons to always have test in your cycle.

hows come you started already? impatient? haha

itll get better.

gppower is offline Junior Member
    That kind of fatigue could be a synthom of an overload of your liver. If you tren is home made, you cannot rule out some impurity that makes the solution slightly toxic.
    Tren is known to hit hard your liver anyway...
    A blood test could be useful...

Yeah but not THAT MUCH lethargy. I've done cycles without testosterone and I've felt lethargic at times, but I've never had to take 4 hour naps during the day.

just one of the many reasons to always have test in your cycle.

hows come you started already? impatient? haha

itll get better.
    well, i was going to do a tren only cycle at first. but then i found some extra money and decided to get a synovex kit (this was after my first shot of tren, and i decided just to continue while waiting for the prop). but the short answer is yes, i'm impatient...=)

what do i say when i want a blood test? whats it called?

maybe i'm just a lazy ass, when i'm off cycle and in school, i frequenly take 2 hour naps after classes. but still its not the same, i don't actually >feel< this tired usually...

maybe it'll get better when i get on the test...=)

thanks for the info and advice, guys
    -- cb

My second cycle..like I dont know 3 yrs ago or something, was tren only. I was very tired too. Took naps after class too lol.

You could tell them you just want a checkup and get your regular panel. Then you could tell them that low testesterone runs in your family and that youve felt very tired, depressed, and had no sex drive lately and are worried about it and want to have it checked. OF course Im not telling you to do that, just something that someone could do.

My second cycle..like I dont know 3 yrs ago or something, was tren only. I was very tired too. Took naps after class too lol.

You could tell them you just want a checkup and get your regular panel. Then you could tell them that low testesterone runs in your family and that youve felt very tired, depressed, and had no sex drive lately and are worried about it and want to have it checked. OF course Im not telling you to do that, just something that someone could do.
    cool, thanks for the advice. i feel a bit better now...=)

-- cb

Just say you want a full blood test, including testosterone levels and GGT levels(measure of actual liver damage, roughly). For your insurance to cover it, your doctor is going to have to put down "a reason" on your prescription, so say that you have lost a lot of weight lately and want to get a checkup. Your doctor will write down "excessive weight loss" and you're good to go.

By the way, my doctor knows that I did not really lose weight dramatically, it's just kinda like a "hush-hush" "wink-wink" type deal.

Good luck!

Thread Information