CEO
    CEO is offline New Member

Sustanon and Enanthate Concerns

Hi all,

I am planning my first cycle to run with winstrol . I can attain both Sustanon 250 (Oreganon good stuff) and some Testosterone Enanthate .

Here's my situation:

The Enanthate is 100mg and it is from a bladder my source told me it is animal, so I am a bit concerned about it's expiry date and effectiveness. He has used it himself with other testosterone esthers and has had good results. My option for choosing it over the sustanon is it's price $40 for 20mls here in Aus

The Sustanon 250 is human Oreganon although alot pricier at $70 for 3mls, although I can be assured of it's quality.

Question One: What is the main difference between animal and human steroids health/effectiveness/side affects etc wise?

Question Two: Should I spend the extra money and go for the Sustanon??

Questions Three: The Enanthate has been removed from the bladder and placed in a vial, would it affect it's quality in any way??

If there is anything else i should be concerned about please make a mention
    Thankyou.

malidfa is offline Member
    Hey bro do you know 100% if test enan bcause from what i know enan in the bladder only comes in 75mg/ml not 100mg/ml if its 100mg/ml its prop.
    Last edited by malidfa; 10-13-2003 at 12:34 AM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Question One: Check the main page.

Question Two: Sustanon , supposedly painful to inject.....need 500mg at least to be effective.....can be a very strong steroid in side-effects.

Question Three: I wouldn't trust it. It might not be sterile.

CEO
    CEO is offline New Member
    Do you all agree that you require at least 500mg of sus a week for it to be effective? I am a first time user wouldn't 250mg be adequate?

malidfa is offline Member
    Bro i just sold my sust and bought the bladder sust has to be injected eod for it to work the best in my opinion
    At 250mg you will be very disapointed.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I have buddys right now on 250 sust a week and 300 deca that are on weeks six and have put on 15 and 19 pounds. They are also injecting only once a week which goes against the principleof eod injections. Its your 1st time so either 250 or 500 will be fine. Just inject mon and thur.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I have buddys right now on 250 sust a week and 300 deca that are on weeks six and have put on 15 and 19 pounds. They are also injecting only once a week which goes against the principleof eod injections. Its your 1st time so either 250 or 500 will be fine. Just inject mon and thur.
    buddies runnin more deca than test???

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a cycle that I would pick but he likes to go his own way. Its his first cycle and he didnt even want to run test, only d-bol and deca and I finally got him to at least run 250 sust. I tried to put him on 500 enth but him and his brother are a little stuborn. There buth really happy and getting good gains so whatever.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Not a cycle that I would pick but he likes to go his own way. Its his first cycle and he didnt even want to run test, only d-bol and deca and I finally got him to at least run 250 sust. I tried to put him on 500 enth but him and his brother are a little stuborn. There buth really happy and getting good gains so whatever.

I agree 100% on the once a week. I grew very nicely off 250 sust and 200 deca 1x a week. 6 or 7 weeks into my cycle, everyone on here convinced me to double the doses, but it made no difference in my growth. Yes the prop is wasted in without the eod injections, but for a virgin, the remainder plus the deca will give you some nice gains.

Thread Information