OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member

I Hate Newbies That Think they Know it all!!

Tonight, I saw one of my friends that I used to give info on about gear, and the right way to do it for his future cycles. This evening I tried explaining to him a Test only cycle (400-500mg a week) would be great for a first time cycle, he downtalked me saying I would see no gains and its a waste of time, rather, a deca /sust cycle(of lower dosage) would yield much better results! He also proceeded to tell me about his 4 week cycle of Deca/Test that yielded no gains, so he stopped. Then I tried telling him about half lifes of esters of Test Enan, and Deca are long acting and results only begin to show up after week 3 or so, but rather he gave me the ahh thats bullshit line, and said test E was weak, and sust would do much better of putting on size. I don't even know why I waste my time, I try end eduacate people on how to do gear responsibly and to help not to add to the "steroids are bad" impression most people have when they see what happens know it alls like my friends. The ones who recieve minimals gains (poor diet, short cycle duration, and injection frequency), and loss of gains (no PCT, or anti-e's). Sorry for the rant, but I'm pissed off. Does anyone else see this by your typical gym crowd that thinks they know it all, just by word of mouth??
    -OTM
    Last edited by OTC; 10-11-2003 at 10:20 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    Tonight, I saw one of my friends that I used to give info on about gear, and the right way to do it for his future cycles. This evening I tried explaining to him a Test only cycle (400-500mg a week) would be great for a first time cycle, he downtalked me saying I would see no gains and its a waste of time, rather, a deca /sust cycle(of lower dosage) would yield much better results! He also proceeded to tell me about his 4 week cycle of Deca/Test that yielded no gains, so he stopped. Then I tried telling him about half lifes of esters of Test Enan, and Deca are long acting and results only begin to show up after week 3 or so, but rather he gave me the ahh thats bullshit line, and said test E was weak, and sust would do much better of putting on size. I don't even know why I waste my time, I try end eduacate people on how to do gear responsibly and to help not to add to the "steroids are bad" impression most people have when they see what happens know it alls like my friends. The ones who recieve minimals gains (poor diet, short cycle duration, and injection frequency), and loss of gains (no PCT, or anti-e's). Sorry for the rant, but I'm pissed off. Does anyone else see this by your typical gym crowd that thinks they know it all, just by word of mouth??
    -OTM
    very good observation, i see it 24-7. when somebody gets their hands on gear, they just wana inject and not think about it, plan it out, listen to peeps that know what they are doing, nothing. just inject and they think they'll add 50lbs.

OTC
    Yup, there is a lot to doing things correctly. I laugh when I think with what I gain in 1 simple cycle, they will have gained in 3.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I got a whenever, whatever friend. He takes whatever the hell he can get whenever the hell he feels like it. Yes, there are people that go by hearsay only and think they can debate you into the floor about topics that are really foreign to themselves. I deal with this constantly. I am one of the smarter people among my click and sometimes people try to tell me false info. It is the same ones all the time. Annoys the shit out of me but fuck them. I will laugh when they only gain 8 lbs and 6 of it is water. I will laugh when they go through 2 bottles of test a bottle of deca and a bottle of eq and gain what I would have gained naturally. To all those that think they know and don't, I really don't care. It does aggrivate me when people run their mouths about the things they know very little about. Oh, well. I got better stuff to worry about like planning my next kick ass cycle. Don't let the tools bother you too much.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    so all newbies suck thats a generalzation if I ever heard one

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Cant say I have many conversations about AAS with people, but do with medicine in general as well as other things. I know how you feel...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't bother talking to people about anything the remotely revolves AS cause i get to fucking pissed

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you know what bro just get bigger bigger better better then he trust me that will show him what's up =)

malidfa is offline Member
    This bro that i know wanted me to get him a cycle so i told him what he needed.He said to me there is no need for anti-es because only sertun people with serturn body types get gyno lololol that was the funiest think i ever herd.I also told him that he was going to need clomid for pct & he said no need.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by malidfa
    This bro that i know wanted me to get him a cycle so i told him what he needed.He said to me there is no need for anti-es because only sertun people with serturn body types get gyno lololol that was the funiest think i ever herd.I also told him that he was going to need clomid for pct & he said no need.
    After his cycle his done just bring him a bra.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't say I run across these types of things.
    I don't talk about AS with anyone outside this board.

D

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

D
    i agree totally. no one outside this board has ever heard a word about it from me. it is no ones business. and those who like to brag about it will learn on their own that it is best to just go about your business. let people talk and just listen. i found out from a friend yesterday that his cousin and a friend are both doing tons of gear. i had to laugh because they look like shit. they no nothing about it and their workouts and bodies prove it. you can not save everyone so save yourself.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with you guys.... The only people I talk to about AS are people on this board and a few other boards, my training partner and he's a memeber of AR, and my gf (just cause she wants to make sure everything is going good). People are going to do and think what they want. The only time these people change their way of thinking is when something bad happens.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

D

same here bro
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Some newbies do know quite a bit, maybe more then you. Just food for thought.

Peace out.

OTC
    I am not refering to all newbies being know it alls, I am refering to SOME newbies, but I really don't see how a newbie would know alot, thus the name. But In my case, my friend hears stuff from other guys that he knows that have used gear and yielded results that according to this board would be poor, but to the uneducated, seem great.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well the problem is that when someone gets the idea in there head that AAS is for them they usually rush into things. This leads to all sorts of problems for them, such as getting scammed and not really understanding the effects of AAS. I couldn't imagine injecting myself not really knowing anything about the compound except that "it'll get me big". I've seen so many posts where people have started there cycle and then decide to ask questions.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    First thing that struck me as funny is your thread is about newbie memebers not knowing much and this is what's under your name...

OTC
    Newbie Member

Sorry bro, but I had to throw that in there...

I do understand where you're coming from... But I think we're all guilty of thinking we know more then we do sometimes... Especially Newbies!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    First thing that struck me as funny is your thread is about newbie memebers not knowing much and this is what's under your name...

OTC
    Newbie Member

Sorry bro, but I had to throw that in there...

I do understand where you're coming from... But I think we're all guilty of thinking we know more then we do sometimes... Especially Newbies!

Here is a name I have not seen in ahwhile, what s up brotha?

ok, no more hi jacking
    abstrack@protonmail.com

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I think anybody can get a good amount of knowledge after a few months of serious research. But of course there is nothing like first hand experience, cause a lot of people react differently to drugs, doses, recovery, etc...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually find the whole idea of knowing about AS funny now. I listen to people talk about AS and they say the most bizarre things--It's entertaining.

Sometimes, I just want to strap down the really uninformed ones and make them surf this board to learn a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Here is a name I have not seen in ahwhile, what s up brotha?

ok, no more hi jacking
    Sorry abstrack....

But I couldn't resist...

What's new brother...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    newbies policing newbies......

Just because someone has newbie under their name doesn't mean that they don't know anything about aas.....it just means they haven't been here long or posted much....it's very easy to pick out who knows and who doesn't....see I don't post in this forum much, but I read a lot....and only post what i know about....I think that's where most of this is coming from...possiblly people posting on hear say not experience, there are a lot of bros who do have a lot of knowledge.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    All I gotta say is let them learn from their mistakes and keep your mouth shut. My friend mentioned to someone once in the gym that I had access to AS and have been asked by like 3 people. I deny it of course and I had to convince my friend to keep his mouth shut.

OTC
    I knew the newbie thing was gonna come up atleast once on here!! I am not a newbie, I had a previous account before this about a year ago, but deleted the account, so I had to create a new name. I have researched very thoroughly for quite a while now, so I know enough to feel comfortable.

Just being a smart ass brother... don't mind me... I was just surprised no one mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    I knew the newbie thing was gonna come up atleast once on here!! I am not a newbie, I had a previous account before this about a year ago, but deleted the account, so I had to create a new name.

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO if you do not have first hand experience please do not give other people advise about what you heard or read. There are certain compounds I haven't used and therefore you will never see me post advice about them. Any advise I give is from my own personal experience and you also must take into consideration what may work for me may or may not work for you.

Thread Information