Thread: Tren absorbtion

Body is offline Associate Member

Tren absorbtion

Billy_Bathgate has told me that trenbolone acetate is much more effective when injected Ed, opposed to EOD. I respect Billy's opinions very much, but am still curious. I know that tren /acetate has a very short half-life. Still though, wouldn't it take at least a day to fully absorb into the blood? If so, wouldn't your levels self-regulate with shots eod, just because it's not immediately absorbed? The reason I ask is because with my cycle it's going to be much more convenient to inject eod instead of Ed. If this significantly hurts the effectiveness of the tren, though, I'll definitely inject ED. Thanks, and personal experience is very welcome.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished running it EOD and i gained 23lbs and god awful strength...my 3rd cycle...fina/prop 100mgs eod...other then crashing when i came off...yes crashing as far as strength its my new favorite cycle..haha

Also i never, felt like i hit a valley, or lost intensity...it was all uphill for 8 weeks...good stuff

C'mon guys. Quit screwing around with this squeeky fag and help me out here. I know that monster's not the only one with some experience with tren .

Its comic relief night at the AR board

Apparently so. Thanks for your reply monster. I want some serious advice and a fu ckin 9 year old is up past his bedtime and everyone here goes on a feeding frenzy. The idiot wants attention and all these intelligent adults are feeding it to him. Instead, let's discuss the absorbtion rates of trenbolone acetate please.

Honestly it would probally be better to run everyday, but I'm just saying i ran 100mgs eod, and it went very well, no bloat, all strength...just make sure you run it with test... I believe tren is active in your system for only 24 +/- a few hours...

I agree with that. As well, I'll be on 800mg test every week. My primary question is this: If I inject 1ml @ 100mg/ml of Tren today, when will all 100mg be absorbed into my body. If total absorbtion takes more than 24 hours, it should be just as effective to take eod right? I'm really not sure. I'm hoping to get a multitude of qualified answers here.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Trens half life is around 20hrs, to maintain the most consistant blood plasma levels, ED is optimal.

Also, regardless of half life, or active life, the fastest point of release, is at the injection

side effects have less of a chance to appear if levels are consistant, as opposed to shooting every 48hrs, when at 20hrs, your already a 50% depletion

Example
    100mg shot
    20hrs later- 50mg
    20hrs later- 25mg

By the time your shooting again 48 hrs later, your down to roughly 15mg, then you have another injection which shoots levels back up. You get dips

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Well explained pheedno

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I just might be exactly that. In your example though, it seems that you are assuming that 100% of the juice is absorbed instantly.

Your Example
    100mg shot
    20hrs later- 50mg
    20hrs later- 25mg

If I take 100mg right now, all of it won't be absorbed immediately will it? As it is absorbed the half-life will begin. Let's say for example that it's absorbed into my blood at a rate of .5 mg every 60 seconds. That would mean that it would take 12,000 seconds (or 3.33 hours) for all of the active ingredient to be absorbed. That means that the half-life of the last 1/2 mg is delayed by 3.3 hours and each 1/2 mg prior to the last is also delayed by 30 seconds. Over a long period of time (say 6 weeks) wouldn't the levels become relatively consistent? I know I'm kicking a dead horse here, but I won't be able to sleep until I fully understand this.

Correction/input please

Any other input? Also, I meant that each 1/2 mg (in my theoretical example) would be delayed 60 sec, not 30.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your right, you don't get full absorbtion at the injection. It takes roughly 4x the half- life to reach steady state blood plasma levels, so by shooting EOD, your lenghtening the amount.

About 3 days to get peak levels when shooting at least to the frequency of the half-life. EOD is going to prolong that time, by not quite double. Once you reach peak levels, and your shooting EOD(almost 150% longer than the half-life), you then see dips like the example I posted

Thread Information