RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Angry My Ass spit the needle out!!

HAhaah ok this is somewhat amusing. I went to administer my 4th injection today (about 14 th or so in my life.... outside of the doctors). I was shooting 2CC's (BD test Cyp and EQ mixed) using 23g 1 1/2 inch needle, shooting in my glute. Well I am pretty sure I hit my first ever nerve! I felt a distinctive twinge, and my ass drew in and heaved the frikin needle right out of itself. So there I am, nothing in my hand, syringe on the ground, my mouth agape with my pants around my ankles. An odd sight to say the least... I suppose if I have a question it would be this.... how damaging can hitting a nerve be, if at all? thanks bros

RC

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I first read this thread about 7:30 this mourning and was thinking about it all day. For you ass to accually spit the needle out it would have to use a muscle, and your glute is way to big to grip a little needle and "spit it out" Are you injecting straigh into your asshole? I am not trying to flame, I am just trying to uderstand what happened.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I first read this thread about 7:30 this mourning and was thinking about it all day. For you ass to accually spit the needle out it would have to use a muscle, and your glute is way to big to grip a little needle and "spit it out" Are you injecting straigh into your asshole? I am not trying to flame, I am just trying to uderstand what happened.
    Holy fucking shit thats funny!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Asshole injections......lmfao.....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Not this again.........

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Asshole injections......lmfao.....
    http://209.11.101.247/ubb/Forum1/07-2000/023259.html

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    SHIT MAN! that guy cant be serious!

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    you got some serious ass muscles there bro

Grant is offline Member
    there is no way that post was real!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    that was from a while ago, but always good to see none the less.

Da Bull is offline Banned

legend is offline Associate Member
    there was a kid on elite board about two years ago that tried to inject in the "o" ring. holy shit i laughed my f&*% ass off, and then we flamed the shit out of him. who the hell would even think about stinking a needle in their asshole??

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    there was a kid on elite board about two years ago that tried to inject in the "o" ring. holy shit i laughed my f&*% ass off, and then we flamed the shit out of him. who the hell would even think about stinking a needle in their asshole??
    I am cringing as I type....

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Yeah my ass twitched one time pretty bad and my roomate freaked out because he couldn't hold the needle. I didn't think he would ever inject me again thats how scared he got, haha.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    SHIT MAN! that guy cant be serious!
    LOL no i am serious, and NO I AM NOT INJECTING IN MY ASSHOLE!!
    I will try and describe it more.... I started pusing a 23 g 1 1/2 in pin into my glute... about 1/3 of the way in I felt a twinge... a little more and my glute "cramped"... although cramped isnt the right word.. more like GATHERED itself for a split second... after I pushed just a little more I felt a brief pain and my glute contracted rather violently, and out went the needle. Weirdest f 'n thing ever.

RC

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    RC- There are alot of guys in the "clink" right now that would kill for that skill. Just think, if you ever go to prison your set, just remember the method!

Thread Information