Thread: LR response?

peaker is offline Senior Member

LR response?

ordered some anti e's from them and i mucked up the credit card expiry date. i have email them to ask them if they want me to reorder and what not and still havent received a response and its been a few days.
    i know they maybe backed up but at least they can respond so they can take my money

should i just reorder again or wait for a response, since the first order will most likely bounce because of the incorrect details.

peaker

bump

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would reorder. Chances are the credit card was rejected due to the error you made.

D

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Don't reorder

Don't reorder. Try someone else. There CS/Shipping is getting horrible.

Jdog55

[email protected]

wisdom is offline New Member
    I agree bro, their communication is terrible. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a response on an order.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wisdom
    I agree bro, their communication is terrible. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a response on an order.
    You guys are freaking me out.I placed an order monday.Bastards better send it.I don't live all that far from thier company.I'll go postal on those pricks

skii96 is offline Member
    I have yet to hear back from them, go elsewhere for now.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Don't reorder. Try someone else. There CS/Shipping is getting horrible.

Jdog55

[email protected]
    Yea I want to cancel an order I already have with them and go elsewhere, its just sitting over a week now and no response... makes me wonder if they are just sitting in jail or something.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Mr T makes the best kits. Check your pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Jesus! Where the hell can I get a quality Fina conversion kit quickly and reliably? I've heard that RK blows and now LR sucks too??? Hmm, I wonder if Mr. T is any more reliable. Anyone have his website? Could you please PM me if you do?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I just checked with LR and said order in process,whatever that means

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I ordered about a week and a half ago and still nothing!

Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 10-13-2003 at 01:57 PM.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Thats what everyones order says Da Bull. If mike wants to stay in business he needs to do something major to correct these problems. This is a legal business and it's open to competition. There are new labs that musclechemistry is promoting that can make LR old news quick. This goes to show businesses that even with the lowest prices in town if your customer service is bad then customers go elsewhere.

Jdog55

[email protected]

can someone pm me please
    i'm not in the US

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Mr. T is the best in my opinion, he's not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for , excellent products and service

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I ordered from LR back in July it took them over a month to get me my stuff. Never again will I buy from them.

mudman and ddrew check you pm's

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    as far as lr, i emailed them a couple questions, they never responded. so, no more business for lr. i too, need a link to mr. t ....only used research kits and had no probs of yet

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.legalgear.com seems to offer Clomid and Nolvadex in liquid form, price is maybe $10 higher then Liquid research... I put a order, it promised to have it delivered in my hot little hands in 3 to 5 days! I'll let you all know if they come thru.

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Thats what everyones order says Da Bull. If mike wants to stay in business he needs to do something major to correct these problems. This is a legal business and it's open to competition. There are new labs that musclechemistry is promoting that can make LR old news quick. This goes to show businesses that even with the lowest prices in town if your customer service is bad then customers go elsewhere.

Jdog55

[email protected]

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i got some l-clomid from LR a few months ago. it came within 5 business days.

i ordered some l-clen and l-nolva from them 4 days ago. i hope everything comes thru...i can't afford to be ripped off $80...

-- cb

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I've ordered from them twice and both times it came within a week. The first order I fucked up on my expiration date in the ordering process so I emailed them to tell them and they didn't respond. However, it still got to me so you might be ok. Haven't had trouble with them yet so I hope my luck continues.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I just checked with LR and said order in process,whatever that means
    That is the same it has said for my orders and I ordered 1 week ago, I'll keep posted on when mine shows up.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    http://www.legalgear.com seems to offer Clomid and Nolvadex in liquid form, price is maybe $10 higher then Liquid research... I put a order, it promised to have it delivered in my hot little hands in 3 to 5 days! I'll let you all know if they come thru.
    I went to that website...couldn't really figure out what was going on there. Maybe I missed something?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I went to that website...couldn't really figure out what was going on there. Maybe I missed something?
    There are some many places online to get this stuff it is crazy but lr has the best prices from what i have seen. Last i heard they had some comp problems and are now getting things back in order. There is another place out there that is doubleing your orders for free but they have a 100 min and i also heard there where sending out surprise gifts to people randomly 250 tabs of clen

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    There are some many places online to get this stuff it is crazy but lr has the best prices from what i have seen. Last i heard they had some comp problems and are now getting things back in order. There is another place out there that is doubleing your orders for free but they have a 100 min and i also heard there where sending out surprise gifts to people randomly 250 tabs of clen

sweet...that wouldn't be too bad. you could stock up or go in halves w/someone.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    sweet...that wouldn't be too bad. you could stock up or go in halves w/someone.
    Yea that is what i would do if i had anyone i know that didnt think roids were the antichrist

i sent them 3 emails to cancel my order, the credit card hasnt been charged but if they still send it i will contest the charges so i warned them not to send it.

what do you guys think? its been like a week no response. if they send after all this and i have already ordered elsewhere i will lose it at them

Thread Information