Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

I DID IT first shot

Today, Sunday, marks my entrance to the dark side.

I took my first shot of Test E and EQ. Used a 25 G and it was hard to push that thick stuff into me. No pain, and I keep rubbing my ass to help the ester. I'm 179lbs now....time to really pack on.

Thanks for everyones help and advice. It's been a long and worthwhile research experience.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    whats your whole cycle???

congrates.....

realityarts is offline Member
    Good luck... Keep us posted.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Congrats, bro. Sounds like some nice first cycle choices.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck bro....keep us posted on your cycle.

wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg RT (2 shots ew)
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg Bold QV (2 shots ew)
    Liquid Nolva on hand when my shimpent arrives.

PCT:
    wk 13-15 Liquid Clomid (300/200/100)
    wk 13-15 Liquid Nolva 20mg ed

As posted in a different thread, I'll be running clen too, but not sure if it'll be pct or after complete cycle.

oh by 2 shots ew I mean test divided into 250mg shots, and EQ into two 200mg shots. Not 1000mg, and 800mg ew. Just in case anyone thought that.

realityarts is offline Member
    DH, can't you start PCT in week 12?

I could, but isn't it first day of week three after last shot of enanthate that you start taking clomid?

It's been a few hours now, and I can tell my ass is getting tight. I keep stretching my tush and massaging the site. Any other things I can do to reduce the ache tomorrow?

You know I was thinking. My workouts are already intense and sometimes loud. Heads are gonna turn at my gym, esp since everyone that goes there does it for social purposes. Ahhh the angst of getting HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I could, but isn't it first day of week three after last shot of enanthate that you start taking clomid?
    Yes.......

that's what I thought.

fuck, I hope I didn't make a mistake by not waiting for my nolva and clomid to get here. I ordered from liqua solutions....about four days ago

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    It's been a few hours now, and I can tell my ass is getting tight. I keep stretching my tush and massaging the site. Any other things I can do to reduce the ache tomorrow?

You know I was thinking. My workouts are already intense and sometimes loud. Heads are gonna turn at my gym, esp since everyone that goes there does it for social purposes. Ahhh the angst of getting HUGE.
    You might think it will hurt to give vigorous massage of shot area but I think the deeper and more vigorous you move the massage the muscle with your hand, the better... what to not have that oil all concentrated in one lump, try to migrate it around all thru the muscle. If it feels like a hard lump, work it more and try to soften up that lump, that helps chase away the soreness...

fuck, I hope I didn't make a mistake by not waiting for my nolva and clomid to get here. I ordered from liqua solutions....about four days ago
    You'll be ok.test e takes a while to kick in.But you should have had everything ready to go before jumping in.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You'll be ok.test e takes a while to kick in.But you should have had everything ready to go before jumping in.
    Yeah, dont be in such a hurry doc! Not that i think it mathers this time but it´s a good rule to have.
    Enjoy your cycle bro!

Too late now.

My tush is getting sorer and sorer. I'm off to bed now, and I know when I wake it's gonna hurt like a mother. Oh well.

Doc

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats!! seems like a lot of familiar faces are crossing over to the darkside around the same time...=)

nice cycle, i originally wanted to do exactly that, but with some added winny.

keep us updated.

-- cb

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    good luck...keep us posted.

I'll definitely keep everyone posted. It's the next morning and my ass doesn't feel too bad. Massaging is the ticket!!!!!!

Wed I take my second shot for the week to get my 500mg of test e, and 400mg of EQ.

I'll be hanging around AR dropping lines of my progress.

I'm not even looking forward to week 5 where I see my physical results. I'm just looking forward to todays workout with my mental edge!!!

Doc

100571 is offline Associate Member
    good luch bro. I started 4 weeks ago. it gets pretty taxing when you keep getting stuck with a needle and the size doesn't come, but it will! I was sore after the first 2 shots, but I guess you get used to it b/c it never gets sore anymore.

looking forward to your before and afters, bro.

bad call about starting without your anti-e's on hand, but you know that. seems like you put in your dues with research, so good luck to you!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome and Good luck Bro! It looks like a very nice first cycle. I def. think you will be happy with the gains you should see.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the darkside and hope you cycle goes well

Thanks for the encouragement, and yes I am kicking myself for starting without my anit-e's.

Has anyone ordered from liqua solutions before and can give me an est. of how long it takes to receive order?

Ok, about to do shot number two after I shower.

So I'm at the gym today, and a guy I know at the gym, who's not a small dude, probably 5'10 190+ easy, said that I had put on a lot of mass. That he had noticed this a few weeks back but never said anything.

Note, my first injection was Sunday Oct 12th. I'm just posting this for any newbies that happen to come by and read this. You have to be pushing all the time. Not just on AAS. I'm almost kind of scared how far AAS is going to help me.

Doc

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hope you threw the dart deep and straight bro...you'll be a pro in no time. Congrats. Congrats on doing your research before starting also.

peace,

ttgb

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    congrats!! seems like a lot of familiar faces are crossing over to the darkside around the same time...=)

nice cycle, i originally wanted to do exactly that, but with some added winny.

keep us updated.

-- cb
    Ah, make that two, LOL. Congrats on your first, Doc. Hope everything goes well and you pack on some huge mass....I hope I do to....

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck guys - I'm 5 weeks in to my first cycle and loving every minute of my gains!

oh, so my shot went shitty.

I inject straight, but I have housemates so I can't warm up the syringe or anything for that matter, so when I shoot the 1cc of 200EQ and 1cc of Test E together it's slow to inject. I'm moving the needle around a bit, some discomfort but no pain. Well, the fist time I shot on sunday I had a friend, and he must have calmed my nerves.
    Today when I did it alone, I got warm, started breathing heavy because it's hard to push down the plunger.

Next thing I know, I must have deoxigenated my blood, cause I see purple veins in my thigh....I panic. My blood sugar drops, I finish the injection, and grab a quart of OJ from my bedroom fridge. I go outside to get some fresh air. I didn't know if I had injected a vein or what, but I felt terrible.

I can laugh now, but wow, I paniced. I don't suppose I'll notice the effects for a few more weeks, so here's to waiting.

Doc

oh the fist time I didn't have my friend shoot me, but he was there "watching" no homo

cfase is offline Junior Member
    In no time at all Doc, you'll be an old pro. I just did mt 10th shot of enanth today and am on the quads now. I found that running hot tap water on the syringe as well helps alot. I also use 1" and 1 1/2" 25g pins and as long as i warm up the enanth, it flows nicely and with alot more control. I did my first shot without warming it up and had nearly the same experience you did for your second. :>

Good luck Bro!!

C

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, congrats bro....You've been part of the AR family since day one. I wish you all the luck in the world. Anything you need, just let us know....

BLT

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, so my shot went shitty.

I inject straight, but I have housemates so I can't warm up the syringe or anything for that matter, so when I shoot the 1cc of 200EQ and 1cc of Test E together it's slow to inject. I'm moving the needle around a bit, some discomfort but no pain. Well, the fist time I shot on sunday I had a friend, and he must have calmed my nerves.
    Today when I did it alone, I got warm, started breathing heavy because it's hard to push down the plunger.

Next thing I know, I must have deoxigenated my blood, cause I see purple veins in my thigh....I panic. My blood sugar drops, I finish the injection, and grab a quart of OJ from my bedroom fridge. I go outside to get some fresh air. I didn't know if I had injected a vein or what, but I felt terrible.

I can laugh now, but wow, I paniced. I don't suppose I'll notice the effects for a few more weeks, so here's to waiting.

Doc
    gah, that sucks man. did you aspirate ? sucks you had a bad experience on only your second shot. don't worry, i think it was a total fluke. i'm one of those newbies who disregarded the standard advice of not doing ED injections on your first cycle, and so far so good...no horror stories yet (after 12 injections). don't let it shake you up for the next one...=)

-- clocky

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Today, Sunday, marks my entrance to the dark side.

I took my first shot of Test E and EQ. Used a 25 G and it was hard to push that thick stuff into me. No pain, and I keep rubbing my ass to help the ester. I'm 179lbs now....time to really pack on.

Thanks for everyones help and advice. It's been a long and worthwhile research experience.

Might try 22 gauge. Makes the Test go in a lot smoother. Isnt 25 gauge extremely small for your glutes?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Might try 22 gauge. Makes the Test go in a lot smoother. Isnt 25 gauge extremely small for your glutes?
    He will have really strong thumbs when he's finished!!

Seriously though, 25g is a little small. You don't want to rush regardless, so if you are getting it to work...so be it! When you have to push really hard and keep changing is when you can accidentally move it around a bunch though...leads to more soreness.

Strong thumbs? Man I'm thumb war champ!!!

It is slow because of the size, but it would be a lot easier if I could warm it up. What I might do, is grab a cup and fill it with hot tap water, bring it to my room and let the syringe sit in there, maybe even the two gear bottles. It'll be better than cold. Cause they are not even close to body temp when I inject.

All you luck nuts out there located in cali, florida, tx and those warm places. I'M IN NY. College kid, so stingy on the heating bill.

Thanks for the support BuyLontTerm, nice to hear.

Also I'm using a 20G to extract, and even that's tough with how chilly my gear is. Maybe I'll buy a heated pillow and nest my shit on there for it's "home."

Alright. No signs of God complex yet.

I started my EQ with my test though. How long till I feel the effects of EQ. Shit, what ARE the effects of EQ? Aside that I should be more vascular in the end and my appetite should soar. By the way, my appetite has actually decreased since on AAS, but I'm taking action to correct that.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It kicks in about the same time as the test. My eq always kicks in first but the test is usually only 4-5 days after.

Ron, how do you really know when it kicks in? Appetite? More pumps?

WoodChuck is offline Banned

are you shittin' me?!

All you first timers. I thought there were some more seasoned juicers on this board.

Doc - stay straight, train hard, eat right, shoot that sauce - and maybe one day you too could be "JACT" like JIMMY JACT CA$H!!! and that's a fact, jack!!!

woody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I DID IT first shot-i-cas.jpeg  
    Last edited by WoodChuck; 10-25-2003 at 10:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information