boosted m3 is offline Associate Member

equipoise first cycle

hi everyone, right now im 20 years old 5'5" around 150. Im going to start taking equipoise but i want to stack it with another steroid . I was thinking either DBOL or TEST which should I do?

Oh and I have the choice of either EQ or DECA , Im going with EQ if you know otherwise let me know also thanks again.

Harry

malidfa is offline Member
    to young bro also at 150 i wouldnt be doing AS i would be training & eating.
    Not a flame bro just my 0.2 cents also u have made the best step coming here stick around bro u will learn a shit load theres some good bro's here

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malidfa
    to young bro also at 150 i wouldnt be doing AS i would be training & eating.
    Not a flame bro just my 0.2 cents also u have made the best step coming here stick around bro u will learn a shit load theres some good bro's here

Thanks for your help, I know im young but my friends who take it started when they were 18, they are huge but I don't want to get that big. I just want to do 2-3 cycles and then maintain what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    hi everyone, right now im 20 years old 5'5" around 150. Im going to start taking equipoise but i want to stack it with another steroid . I was thinking either DBOL or TEST which should I do?

Oh and I have the choice of either EQ or DECA , Im going with EQ if you know otherwise let me know also thanks again.

Harry

this question has been asked several times before, please refer to about midway down the list on the steroids questions threads and there is a thread where a poll has been taken putting both eq and deca head to head. there are some very intellegent brothers on this site and i'm sure their input will help you out.

Thread Information