Dglover000 is offline New Member

Fina Cycle, Input Please.....

Hey guys last year I gave my cattle some Fina and boy it worked great. Anyway its that time of year again, last year they did a realitively light six week cycle and kept on great results with little in the way of sides. This year they will be doing a longer cycle 10-12 weeks with a slightly lower doses, I am lucky because my neighbor is a RN and is a expert at giving cattle shots so the cycle is no problem its self. But as always I like to keep my cattle as happy as possible and have managed to obtain some clenbuterol and clomid for them this year. I was just trying to get some varying input as to how long after the cycle I should wait to give them these and at what dosage. I would appreciate input from anyone that has given there cattle a similar cycle, I allready have an idea as to what I should be doing but just wanted to get some outside input. Thanks for youe help.
    Last edited by Dglover000; 10-12-2003 at 03:56 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my cattle are starting both clen and clomid 3 days after their last fina implant. i don't really know if this is optimal, so i'm open to suggestions.

-- cb

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    10-12 weeks on fina? thats kinda long... from what i hear its pointless to go over 8 weeks... no benefits in gains and the shutdown is HARD after 8 weeks anyway

you running anything else with it?

Dglover000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean666
    10-12 weeks on fina? thats kinda long... from what i hear its pointless to go over 8 weeks... no benefits in gains and the shutdown is HARD after 8 weeks anyway

you running anything else with it?

I am going to run this cycle very light. The first cycle I gave my cattle was 1cc every third day for six weeks. I plan to keep the same implant schedule for my cattle but just run the cycle longer. The first time my cattle had great gains and kept probably close to 90% post cycle. I wont be using any more than 20cc of a 200mg suspension. My idea is not to make my cattle huge, but to give them a small boost to get past their lifting peaks. I have considered running other things at the same time but would like to just keep it simple, and since my cattle saw results last time I figured that the same thing should work this time. As for the extended period thats why I obtained some clomid.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    3 days after last injection of fina start PCT (clomid). The clen you can run whenever you feel you want to run it.

Now I know you have ran fina in the past but I would recommend running test in with it. The fina will shut you down and you could end up with sexual sides.

Thread Information