Thread: clen

Kyli is offline New Member
    Last edited by Kyli; 10-12-2003 at 03:50 PM.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyli
    hi ,
    i'm competing in a fitness-competition in about 10 weeks, but i would like to try some clen to decrease my BF%, it is 14 now and has to become 8-10%
    the training, cardio, and diet seems to be insufficient. can someone tell me were i can get some clen?
    thkx
    Kyli,

At AnabolicReview.com they don't allow asking for steroids . If steroid sources were discused openly no one would be able to get them because the police would be knocking at the suppliers door before they could send out our orders.

Please DO NOT order from anyone online that sends you a PM. 99% of them will be people trying to scam you, and when you send them your money and you don't get a product back...what are you going to do, go to the police and inform them you got scammed trying to buy an illegal substance?

PM me if you need info on how to get your gear, I will not give you a source but I can give you tips on how to find people within your gym that might help you out. However, the members on this board do not know you and we can't go around throwing out our sources to you, we don't know who's a police officer and who's a nark. Not to insult you, I'm sure your not one, but this is the internet and we as members of anabolicreview.com can't put ourselves, or our sources in jepeordy like that.

Once agian, any Private Messages you get please IGNORE if their trying to help you find a source to getting juice or clen or anything. You will end up with no product and no money.

Check out the educational forums as to the rules of posting on this board.

Hope this helps you somewhat and I hope I don't come off as an ass. Thank you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro edit your post now.I know your a newbie,but your asking for trouble.Just my .02 DB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    By the way,Welcome to AR....you'll love it here.Be cool. DB

Thread Information