like2juice is offline Junior Member

Question Need help with what to do on my anavar cycle.

Guys

I'm on Day 13 of an 8 week cycle of 40mg anavar a day, was going to run nolva for PCT. Anyway I'm seriously thinking of ending this cycle now, so that I can do a test cyp/var cycle in a few weeks time. Would I still need to run PCT for this cycle even though its only day 13 ? How long till I could start my cyp/var cycle ?

I'm pissed off that I started this without adding test, but its too late to add test because by the time it arrives I will be like 3 weeks into this ox cycle. What do you think I should do ?

Please help me with this dilema

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Guys

I'm on Day 13 of an 8 week cycle of 40mg anavar a day, was going to run nolva for PCT. Anyway I'm seriously thinking of ending this cycle now, so that I can do a test cyp/var cycle in a few weeks time. Would I still need to run PCT for this cycle even though its only day 13 ? How long till I could start my cyp/var cycle ?

I'm pissed off that I started this without adding test, but its too late to add test because by the time it arrives I will be like 3 weeks into this ox cycle. What do you think I should do ?

Please help me with this dilema
    dont know if this is much help as i am not in a position to help or offer advice as i am just about to start my first cycle but i have researched and heard good reports of running test e at 500 a week for 10 weeks and var at 40 ed, this is what i am doing.

Well if I abort this anavar cycle I will run test cyp 400mg weeks 1-10 and use up the leftover var so 40mg a day for 5 weeks.

To The Top.

Anyone got any input ?

Thread Information