whoknows is offline New Member

first cycle help

im 21 6ft 190 7-9% bf
    i am gonna do deca wk 1-10 at 250/week
    i have sust 250 im just not exactly sure how much i want to do and for how long..if you have any suggestions please respond.
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows
    im 21 6ft 190 7-9% bf
    i am gonna do deca wk 1-10 at 250/week
    i have sust 250 im just not exactly sure how much i want to do and for how long..if you have any suggestions please respond.
    thanx
    Sust should be injected min. 3x/wk because of the short acting prop ester. Although for a newbie 2x/wk will probaly suffice. IMO I wouldn't go any lower than 500mg/wk for 10wks and I would bump the deca to 3-400. Do you have any goals for this potential cycle?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I will have to disagree a little bit. This is your first cycle so if you don't already have the gear switch to either test cyp ot enth. Inject once a week at 400 and inject the deca once a week at no more then 300. You can lower the test to 300 if you wish, just make sure its higher then your deca intake. Run the cycle for 10 weeks and run pct of clomids three weeks after the last deca shot.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I will have to disagree a little bit. This is your first cycle so if you don't already have the gear switch to either test cyp ot enth. Inject once a week at 400 and inject the deca once a week at no more then 300. You can lower the test to 300 if you wish, just make sure its higher then your deca intake. Run the cycle for 10 weeks and run pct of clomids three weeks after the last deca shot.

Agreed, but I'd say keep the Test E, or Test Cyp at 400mg ew. You can get 200mg vials and just inject twice a week.

Have you read the profiles? http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

Test E's profile: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=82
    Test Cyp's Profile: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=51

Make sure you know how to run a post cycle therapy , esp if you stick with running Deca Durabolin . It's a compound that can shut your own natural test production ability hard, and you need to take measures to speed up recovery.

Doc

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i disagree
    run the sus amp eod, that's 750/week and deca 400/week

jersey juice is offline Member
    I have to disagree with injecting once a week. Mix 1cc of deca with 1 cc of test and inject on Tues & Sat or Sun & Wed. I have used sust and yes you'll get maximum efficency injecting e3d, I have used to 2x's a week and got good results. The prop in it is only 50mg, the deconate is the long acting ester in it. I prefer cyp or enanthate though because it's easier to control blood levels. That is also why I inject minimum of 2x's a week, you want your levels to always be at a peak, you don't want them to start dropping off.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I have to disagree with injecting once a week. Mix 1cc of deca with 1 cc of test and inject on Tues & Sat or Sun & Wed. I have used sust and yes you'll get maximum efficency injecting e3d, I have used to 2x's a week and got good results. The prop in it is only 50mg, the deconate is the long acting ester in it. I prefer cyp or enanthate though because it's easier to control blood levels. That is also why I inject minimum of 2x's a week, you want your levels to always be at a peak, you don't want them to start dropping off.
    I have to say that I agree with JJ. I think, especially since you are a first timer, that you should go with cyp or enanth., split the weekly dose in half and take two injects per week. You can put the test and the deca together in the same dart.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you read my post I told him to switch to test enth or cyp and inject once a week. Not inject the sust once a week. Also, assymetrical are you crazy. Its his first cycle and you want him to put 750mg of test thru his body. He could get gains off of 250. Not trying to be mean but I don't want anybody getting hurt.

You definitely don't need to start w/ 750mg a week.... when your body gets used to that then where do you go from there? 1000, 1500... your receptors are fresh I have used high doses in the past and now I use small doses. No point in increasing your chance for sides when your body will only use X amount of the drug and the rest will be wasted. You want to start with lower doses and increase as needed, you don't want to start at a high dose because your body WILL adjust to it and then 750mg won't do shit for you after a while...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Simply put:
    1ccdeca/1ccsust shot twice a week will do you well if you prefer the sus over a single ester test. It is your decision but remember the advice is in front of you.

If you read my post I told him to switch to test enth or cyp and inject once a week. Not inject the sust once a week. Also, assymetrical are you crazy. Its his first cycle and you want him to put 750mg of test thru his body. He could get gains off of 250. Not trying to be mean but I don't want anybody getting hurt.
    getting hurt? wtf? sus needs to be ran that way. i blew up nicely on a first cycle of 750 test, 400 deca . first cycle, fresh receptors, never get those gains again, dont be squeemish on the gear

whoknows is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    getting hurt? wtf? sus needs to be ran that way. i blew up nicely on a first cycle of 750 test, 400 deca. first cycle, fresh receptors, never get those gains again, dont be squeemish on the gear
    thanx for all the advice...i thinik im probably going to do 2times a week witht he sust at 250. and keep the deca at 250...again tho how long shpould i run the sust? shorter longer or the same as the 10 weeks with deca.
    thanx for all the help

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows
    thanx for all the advice...i thinik im probably going to do 2times a week witht he sust at 250. and keep the deca at 250...again tho how long shpould i run the sust? shorter longer or the same as the 10 weeks with deca.
    thanx for all the help
    I would inject SUS at least EOD to keep blood levels as stable as possible. There are long and fast acting esters in SUS

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Totally disagree with asymmetrical1

Mudman is the man, and is right with eod injections of sust.

Like I said before get 200mg 10cc vials and inject twice a week for Enanthate and Cypionate . Just, at least for the sake of eas for a new AAS user.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Totally disagree with asymmetrical1

Mudman is the man, and is right with eod injections of sust.

Like I said before get 200mg 10cc vials and inject twice a week for Enanthate and Cypionate . Just, at least for the sake of eas for a new AAS user.

Doc
    ask mudman how much sus a week should be used

I agree that sust should be run that way, but for a first cycle I think it is too much. For a more experienced user, no doubt, I'm on the same page with ya and I myself say fuck all that and run prop or suspension ed minimum 100mg. For someone new, 400-500mg of enanthate or cyp is plenty to gain from.

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I agree that sust should be run that way, but for a first cycle I think it is too much. For a more experienced user, no doubt, I'm on the same page with ya and I myself say fuck all that and run prop or suspension ed minimum 100mg. For someone new, 400-500mg of enanthate or cyp is plenty to gain from.
    good post jersey

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For a first cycle ED and EOD injections could become tedious (sp) for some. I personaly don't think sus should be ran by a first time user unless they are ready to run it correctly. That's why a single ester test like cyp or enan are great for a first cycle. All you need are 2 injections a weeks and yes 400mg of cyp or enan is a good starting point.

From my experiances minimum 750mg a week and EOD injections of Sus provide the best results and keep blood levels steady.

Thread Information