slic_Nick is offline New Member

Post Deca - Durabolin - Dynabolin - Primo. How Do The Sides On Acne Compare On These?

Im prone to breakouts. Im about to start a cycle and would like to know how each of these affect acne breakouts. I do not want to do any TEST or any 17AA's because I worry about this to much.

please help me and let me know your input on these. the only sides i worry about are acne breakouts. thank you.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slic_Nick
    Im prone to breakouts. Im about to start a cycle and would like to know how each of these affect acne breakouts. I do not want to do any TEST or any 17AA's because I worry about this to much.

please help me and let me know your input on these. the only sides i worry about are acne breakouts. thank you.
    Everyone reacts differently. If you aren't doing test, you should stay away from AS altogether? 17aa's????????acne??

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    i am kind of the same. the only way around it is probably to get on accutane or an antibiotic with your cycle (no orals then), and use a more anabolic compound like primo, those AS that influence DHT are bad for both your hair and skin. good luck.

Thread Information