Thread: Mesotherapy

spm162 is offline Associate Member

Mesotherapy

A friend in the gym told me about this. Apparently certain MD's who practice alternative medicine have gotten turned onto this technique used by the french . I'm not exactly sure how it works but apparently you go in and the Dr. injects your "problem area" with this mixture and it melts away fat. Has anyone heard of this or done this procedure? I'm thinking of doing it, but it is a little costly. The website I found is www.mesotherapymd.com and it explains it pretty well there.

sandiegoweights is offline New Member

mesotherapy

Evidently the process consists of sub-Q injections containing a cocktail of ingredients ranging from caffeine to ginko biloba and L-carnitine. I had a client asking about making a home brew and doing it in the privacy of his/her own home clinic, aka the bathroom. I have posted a question looking for information.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I will give you some mesotherapy, I will stand behind you while you are running on the treadmill and I will be screaming and if you stop I will rape you. While you are doing heavy squats and you cant get the last rep out and you become trapped under the bar in the squat rack... I will rape you. If your diet is not up to par, I will knock out your teeth and give you a hot beef injection right in your mouth, so basicaly I will rape your mouth...

Tell all your friends, the cost is minimal and you will get good results I guarantee it.

MESOTHERAPIST (or Meso TheRapist)

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Geee.....this is funny! Hot beef injection!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I will give you some mesotherapy, I will stand behind you while you are running on the treadmill and I will be screaming and if you stop I will rape you. While you are doing heavy squats and you cant get the last rep out and you become trapped under the bar in the squat rack... I will rape you. If your diet is not up to par, I will knock out your teeth and give you a hot beef injection right in your mouth, so basicaly I will rape your mouth...

Tell all your friends, the cost is minimal and you will get good results I guarantee it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~sc~

yikes!! is offline Associate Member

haha.......give him some throat babies Meso..

Bump for anyone wanting to try my new method. It is radical I admit, but I do guarantee results? Know anyone that is afraid of a protein injection in the ass with a meat syringe? They cannot seem to loose weight? Try the mesotherapy - only 19.95 plus a plane ticket...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Saluu will do it...if you'll train monkeys that is

EatRite is offline Senior Member

once again meso... you shock and awe the absolute FVCK outa me... HAHAHA that was one of the funnist posts i've read in a while...

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    ditto!

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    It has been very effective when i had a tennis-elbow, after 2 weeks tendonitis went away

Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    It has been very effective when i had a tennis-elbow, after 2 weeks tendonitis went away
    Look a testimonial...

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    AHHAHAHAHA

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Meso kickin a*s in this thread.......

sandiegoweights is offline New Member
    Funny? Maybe. Helpful? Not especially. While many people clearly enjoy violent homosexual references...the same questions remain unanswered.
    Sp!ke: what sort of therapy was used on your elbow? Did the physician disclose the ingredients in the meso cocktail?

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegoweights
    Funny? Maybe. Helpful? Not especially. While many people clearly enjoy violent homosexual references...the same questions remain unanswered.
    Sp!ke: what sort of therapy was used on your elbow? Did the physician disclose the ingredients in the meso cocktail?
    Again you can practically tell what is in the mix... Sp!ke, sorry to see you go, but at least you gave me that testimonial before you left.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Meso THe Rapist...

Thread Information