animal013 is offline Junior Member

Is my shit bunk?

I'm starting week 6 of the following cycle (my first BTW):

Dbol 30mg/day 1 - 4 (Denkall tabs)
    Test En 500mg/wk 1 - 10 (QV)
    Eq 400mg/wk 1 - 10 (QV)

ldex, ALA, clomid post-cycle (standard).

The dbol was great- I was up 18 lb after the first 4 weeks. I know that most, if not all, of it was water, but I didn't look puffed up. I looked big and vascular and strength was constantly increasing. At that point I was really excited about the test and eq kicking in....

But its been another week, and I've felt like shit. I have no energy in the gym. Strength has stopped increasing on most exercises, and may have even gone down a bit. My muscles look flat, and the added vascularity is gone. I have no energy outside of the gym. And I've gained no weight (but I haven't lost any either), but I really didn't expect to keep gaining weight at that rate. But anyway, I'm figuring that maybe my injectables were fake.

Any opinions or suggestions? I guess the definitive answer could be had from a testosterone level check from the doc- if levels are unnaturally high, then my shit is legit. If the injectables were fake then I'd imagine that I'd be crashing hard from the dbol and my test levels would be in the process of recovering.

Or maybe I'm impatient and it'll kick in this week? Has anybody else experienced this when they've kick-started a cycle with dbol?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The gear could be fake ...... The Enan should be kicking in really soon and the EQ may take a week or so longer.

Are you still taking in enough cals to grow, resting, training hard?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The gear could be fake ...... The Enan should be kicking in really soon and the EQ may take a week or so longer.

Are you still taking in enough cals to grow, resting, training hard?
    I've made sure to get 8 hrs of sleep every night. And I'm TRYING to train hard. I mean, I bust ass in the gym, but I get REALLY worn out and have had to seriously slow my workout pace to keep pushing the same weight that I was during the dbol .

I eat ~3600 calories, 300+ g protein a day. The plan is to bulk, but do so conservatively. And I THINK I hit the mark, b/c from the looks of it I've gained small amounts of fat but not too much. But hell, maybe I need to be eating more. I'm at 216 lb right now. Does this sound right? Or should I try upping everything?

Bro..... I'm a midget 5'7" 178lbs and when I'm cutting I will eat around the amount of cals your eatting. Bump them up to around 4500 - 5000 if not more.

I don't really count calories, and I probably should. I really only count grams of protein to make sure that I get more than 300g/day. I eat the same things all the time, so I have a good idea about what my maintenance diet is. And I am significantly above my maintenance diet. The 3600 was wrong- I've been counting today, and after 3 meals I'm at 2300 calories. I've got 3 - 4 more to go, so I'm well above 4500 calories per day.

So I could still stand to bump it up some, but I don't think that I'd feel so much like I'm crashing if it was just an issue of diet.

Any more ideas or stories of similar situations?

I think you're right bro...... if you can post some pix of the gear in the steroid picture forum. You may also find pix in there to see if it's fake or not.

From this boards' 'accumulated knowledge' about identifying QV fakes- that is, what to check for on the label, the hologram, the pop-tops, the box, the wrapping, etc- my shit checks out. It would be redundant for me to post pics of the test and the eq, b/c they'd exactly match those that have already been posted.

But I've heard talk of a bad batch of QV Enanthate . That could be the problem. I have a buddy with a few cycles under his belt who is taking QV Sust and Eq from the same source, and although he's just started week 4 he seems to think his shit is legit. So there's the possibility that the Eq is good but the test is bad... so what to do?

I could:

a) Start clomid to try to salvage the gains I made from the dbol (and quit everything);
    b) Continue with the test/eq until the end, hoping that it'll kick in;
    c) Start taking Test Prop right now, and order more to finish the cycle.

Does anybody know anything about this QV Enanthate bad batch? Mine is QVE 012 .

bump

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bro i'd stick with it for at least 2 more weeks. You have made it this far and chances are your shit is legit from what you say. everyone reacts to things a little differently, and stopping the dbol could have just had this effect on you. stick with it in my opinion. let us know what you decide.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information