flexshack is offline Member

the truth:does proviron effect natural test?

hey guys
    curious to know the truth to this question. i have heard it will suppress nat test and i have heard it will help increase it post cycle. i am pretty sure that the latter is false. but i am not sure if it will actually decrease it or just not effect it at all? anyone know the facts for sure? thanks
    flex

anyone?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Proviron will suppress HPTA recovery. I woudn't use it durring PCT.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Any exengonous AAS will inhibit HTPA. Dont matter if its anavar , primo, proviron , or whatever.

Some are just harder at it than others.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I posted a study a while back that states that proviron did not show to supress nat test PCT and in fact I used it during PCT and felt great. It is also used to increase sperm count too. I was on a cycle if you can call it that for almost 2 years and also HRT and decided to stop everything. I used clomid, nolva, HCG & proviron and got my natural levels back into a normal range while also keeping most of my gains. Do a search, you'll see the study I put up...

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I posted a study a while back that states that proviron did not show to supress nat test PCT and in fact I used it during PCT and felt great. It is also used to increase sperm count too. I was on a cycle if you can call it that for almost 2 years and also HRT and decided to stop everything. I used clomid, nolva, HCG & proviron and got my natural levels back into a normal range while also keeping most of my gains. Do a search, you'll see the study I put up...
    thanks man. why then does it seem like everyone is saying that it will supress nat test? who right here? just out of curiosity, where did you read that it didn't? was it a study that was done or are you speaking purely from your own experiences with it? thanks again.
    flex

jersey juice is offline Member
    http://www.xtrememass.com/forums/sho...postid=1056%5C

Here's the link, read all the way towards the bottom. I can say from my personal experience that proviron did nothing but help me, but everyone is different. I just try to help so you can choose what you feel is best for you....

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    http://www.xtrememass.com/forums/sho...postid=1056%5C

Here's the link, read all the way towards the bottom. I can say from my personal experience that proviron did nothing but help me, but everyone is different. I just try to help so you can choose what you feel is best for you....

thanks, but the link isn't working. it says page not found.

Thread Information