Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

T3 Help IMMEDIAETLY

Alright heres the problem. I have been taking liquid t3 by research kits starting at 20mcg and going up 20 more mcg every 5th day. I am at my max right now of about 100. I haven here for about five days. Just this morning my entire body clenched up and my hands went numb and my neck went totally stiff and i started to panic. I went to the hospital to try and get help. They immeadatley thought that i was on some kind of drug such as speed or something and didnt believe me at all. I sat arounhd in the emergency room for about 4-5 hours waiting to be helped and never got any help. Body became normal once again and i went home because the wait was way too long. Heres my concern. I think i need to get off of this t3 as fast as possible and as safe as possible how would you suggest that i go about tappering it down.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Taper it down slowly. Look in the educational forum at the way Cyc does it. Do it over 3-4wks time.

Doubt T3 had a thing to do with what you described.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I just had someone else tell me to stop the t3 cold. Do you think that is a good ideah or wasy too dangerous.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    I just had someone else tell me to stop the t3 cold. Do you think that is a good ideah or wasy too dangerous.
    No way you need to taper down to restore your thyroid functions. If you just stop you will stay shutdown for awhile.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Never just quit cold turkey unless you want to look like a pumpkin for a while.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont know if its the t3 or not, but it causes me SEVERE and i do mean SEVERE muscle cramping, especially in my abs. I leaned over in my chair and my abs clenched soooo tight that i almost collapsed. I finally straightened out but the cramping kept up for about 10 minutes. Worst pain i ever felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Taper it down slowly. Look in the educational forum at the way Cyc does it. Do it over 3-4wks time.

Doubt T3 had a thing to do with what you described.

Thread Information