BiLLMuscle is offline New Member

Problem with my Sust250 amps...Are they legit?

Ive seen a few amps in my time but ive never closely analyzed them and I just got some Organon sustanon '250' amps with yellow writing...They look exactly like pics ive viewed online, but the only thing suspicious is the size of the tops of the amps....if you look very closely they slightly vary in size on top....and if u look at the levels close they are slightly different ....My source insured me that they were definitally not underdosed and if nething, overdosed and that once in a syringe would read 1 cc.....is it common for amps to vary slightly or do you feel that I was ripped off....Sorry i cant provide any pics..

popa is offline Senior Member
    if they are katachi's then its common to see different sizes of amps they're made from a poor country and they want to make gear as cheap as possible. I personally hate yellow's they hurt too much

BiLLMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    if they are katachi's then its common to see different sizes of amps they're made from a poor country and they want to make gear as cheap as possible. I personally hate yellow's they hurt too much

Yes, they are yellow and at the bottom say

Mfg. By : Abbot, Karachi.
    For : Organon - Pakistan Ltd.

with the exp date in like a worn out black ink...

Are these kind still as effective aside from the pain?

Thread Information