D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Adderall Alternative or something? (A.D.D)

Hey everyone how is everyone doing? i just came across aderol,my freind hooked my up with it since i have difficult studying,well i study but im lazy at it, as many of u know im in college :/ and this ADEROL stuff is great,im typing this thread on aderol now ,,freakin studied for about 8hrs and still anxious to study more,keeps u awake good STUFF

anyone know of any alternatives to aderol since its "prescription drug" well so is steroids but haha who needs a prescription:P anyway hit me up a pm or e-mail ,

since its my 1st time taking it,got a few ? i did do searchs but most of everyone here is prescribed

1)if i took it a 4pm(sunday) and its 3am <-- and im still awake is this okay?
    2) I plan on taking the next adderall at 4pm(MONDAY) to hit more book

-- I got Midterms to study for is it safe to take it each day? i got 2 more ADDERALL , or should i take a rest from the (SUNDAY evening to monday morning one) and take the other on tuesday?

Its the 30mg adderall
    Last edited by D00fy; 10-13-2003 at 01:07 AM.

oops i mean ADDERALL that stuff for A.D.D

jersey juice is offline Member
    Doofy, wass up bro? I haven't seen you on here for like a year! My girl takes adderall and I've dipped into her stash too. She takes it every morning and usually crashes by the afternoon. You can get phentermine which is in the same amphetamine family online, just search for it. I have that stuff... it's pretty damn close to adderall, PM me if you need more info.

Hey i been good, not that much computer time cause of college and working odd hours , its good to come on the boards and see whats new, this SITE IS GROWING :/

Thread Information