huh? is offline Associate Member

what would be a good LEGAL stack?

anyone know what good legal stack would add some muscle mass or just help out a little, i dont think i wanna get into the real stuff for another year 1/2 or 2 so... what about 1-ad/1-t caps? plz help

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    5 grams creatine ED
    20 grams glutamine ED
    food
    2 gallons water ED
    Take a week off from creatine every 6 weeks(this will have a better effect on your body, instead of taking it all the time)

Don't use that prohormone shit.

do that every day?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Yea, and get lots of protein, decent carbs & decent GOOD fat. Like he said don't use prohormones, they could just screw you up a little bit with no real benefit. IMO your better off truly staying natural until your ready to use AS and then spend your hard earned money on the REAL stuff you know will get you o your goals. Very admirable btw, your smart.... learn diet first and how you respond and then when your ready for AS you'll know exactly what you'll need to adjust to get to your goals!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Stay away from prohormones. A high protein diet with creatine and ala will give good results.

i eat a high protein diet right now, tuna, chicken, salads, vegis, steaks and such, and rarely any bread unless i want some wheat with my tuna, egg whites in the morning w/ a protein shake, then i walk, then i eat another meal around 10 like a small salad or something, then 2 chicken breasts and a protein shake fallowed by the workout for the day after lunch, then mid day i eat a tuna pack and some fruit or something, then dinner i eat alot of meat and vegis and then protein shake again... what is ala?

i have 10lbs of pro-rated that i got from ASN, what would be some suggested creatine to get from there? and whatever ala is......

help!

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    How about test cyp and Deca prescribed from your doc, lol. J/k...I've always experienced favorable results from the 4-diol Andro spray and the 19-nor-diol sublingual powder. There was also a product called Tbol 100 which was a boldenone precursor.

If you're extremely receptive to gear, that stack will get you going about as well as any prohormone product.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    How about test cyp and Deca prescribed from your doc, lol. J/k...I've always experienced favorable results from the 4-diol Andro spray and the 19-nor-diol sublingual powder. There was also a product called Tbol 100 which was a boldenone precursor.

If you're extremely receptive to gear, that stack will get you going about as well as any prohormone product.

i have no clue what you just said.....

Ambulance is offline Member
    Hey bro... give this a shot

Protein, 1.5 to 2. grams of a day x whatever your bodyweight is

5-10 grams of creatine a day, with about 10 days off after 5 to 6 weeks of being on it.

Track is a good creatine that tends not to bloat you while your on it. Some still get the bloat, but my friends that have used it don't. Cell-Tech is also a great creatine and probably my favorite, but for the price it's not worth it unless you can afford to stay on it.

i can afford cell tech, it isnt that much..

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    http://www.ergopharm.com/page.php?pageID=3&

Just print out my post and take it to your closest sports nutrition shop or check some websites. Maybe they'll still have some of the Ergopharm 4-AD Androspray and the 19-nor diol powder.

Thread Information