snapp is offline New Member

Question may have injected in a vein with winny

Has anyone injected winstrol in a vein by mistake? I had 50mg 1cc of winstrol injected into my forarm, 1.5 inch pin pulled back on the hammer didn't see any blood so went ahead and pushed the plunger down, about 5 min later my hand went numb and tingly feeling, skin turned pal white. So Im thinking I must have not pulled back far enough on the plunger to be sure there was no blood. If I did inject into a vein what can expect? The pain was getting pretty rough so I took two ambien and fell asleep, hopeing by morning the pain would disapate. Well I can still feel a tingling sensation in my hand, and the wierd thing is I feel wired and drowsry at the same time. I do beleive the pain and tingling will go away after a day or two. But what conserns me if that winny got into a vein did I lose its anabolic effect from that shot??? Any body here had this problem of or simular please post back. Thanks Snapp.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snapp
    Has anyone injected winstrol in a vein by mistake? I had 50mg 1cc of winstrol injected into my forarm, 1.5 inch pin pulled back on the hammer didn't see any blood so went ahead and pushed the plunger down, about 5 min later my hand went numb and tingly feeling, skin turned pal white. So Im thinking I must have not pulled back far enough on the plunger to be sure there was no blood. If I did inject into a vein what can expect? The pain was getting pretty rough so I took two ambien and fell asleep, hopeing by morning the pain would disapate. Well I can still feel a tingling sensation in my hand, and the wierd thing is I feel wired and drowsry at the same time. I do beleive the pain and tingling will go away after a day or two. But what conserns me if that winny got into a vein did I lose its anabolic effect from that shot??? Any body here had this problem of or simular please post back. Thanks Snapp.
    Sounds like you may have poked a nerve, rather that a vein. Most veins in your forearm are fairly large, if you hit one it would leave a bruise since blood would have escaped.

Try somewhere other than your forearm...

cjp85 is offline Member
    You inject in your forearm? Never heard of that. Maybe its cause its such a small muscle group?

snapp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    You inject in your forearm? Never heard of that. Maybe its cause its such a small muscle group?
    I have done my forearms,biceps,shoulders,glutes,quads,and calfs, this is the first time I have ever felt numbness. As for a bruise there is no bruise at all onthe surface of my forearm. But those who has not tried smaller muscle you should my ams feel like cinder blocks after a shot and then intesnse work out.

Thread Information