Ambulance is offline Member

Let the flaming begin

5 weeks into my first cycle, it has officially came to an end after being planned for 12 weeks. Why? Because I bought my own gear from mexico, and had planned to return every 4 weeks (which worked nicely within my budget too, since thats when I get paid) and now due to my vehicle suddenly needing to go into the shop.. I am left without my gear.

Begin your flaming on why I should have bought all my gear up front. 2 reasons why I didn't, 1) I have a brand new vehicle that I did not expect to take a shit on me after not even owning it a year. 2) Because I'm not rich, mexico is a 10 hour drive in an SUV...thats 150 in gas for me, plus costs of food and the gear.

A gym buddy said he would take care of me and grab my gear while in mexico, but he wont be back for another 2 weeks...and i think it would be pointless to re-start and finish my cycle after a 2 week break almost especially since its test enanthate and eq..slow acting gear.

I'm in the entertainment field (musician for newly signed band on a major label) were expected to do what our manager tells us to do and by when he does it, or else risk loosing our contract. This means within 2 months I still need to have the better body he wants me to have.

This is all I can think of...
    Weeks 1-8 Research Tech Fina (50mg everyday
    Weeks 1-8 Research Tech Test Prop (100mg everyday)
    Weeks 1-8 Clenbuterol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (ECA during off)

My stats are...
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 203lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%

Main goals are maintaining the weight of 200 and replacing ugly bodyfat with quality lean muscle. If I can get to 12-15% bodyfat I would be very happy

In the last 2 years I have lost over 65lbs of bodyfat if you need to know this for any reason?

Please take it easy on the flaming for not having my previous cycle's gear on hand. It's a lesson to me, and I'll keep my ass out of mexico and rely on quality sources from now (which I will not give you lol).

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Wow man, your credibility just went wayyyyyyyy down. I thought you knew what you were doing.

my first flame, keep 'em comin boys! But somewhere after 4 of them, try and add some helpfull advice that I'm not already aware of. lol

That wasn't a flame, trust me. I've done alot worse. I just figured most people would have everything at once. The only reason why I haven't touched my stuff yet because I'm waiting for more nolva and clomid.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I don't think there is any point to flaming you. You know your mistake; reiterating it will not do much. You learned the hard way.

If you need help losing weight, don't hesistate to ask for help, or you can PM me and I'll give you some advice if you give me more details. The biggest things BY FAR in losing weight is the diet; I don't care how good your cycle is if you are not dieting correctly than you are either wasting your time or eating your muscle.

Good luck.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    my first flame, keep 'em comin boys! But somewhere after 4 of them, try and add some helpfull advice that I'm not already aware of
    Learn from the experience. It's not the end of the world, cut your losses, get some gear together(all of it!!) and give it another run in a month or two.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    takes a man to admit(publicly) his mistakes

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Always get all your gear before you start your cycle! The trick to waiting is don't order your needles till you got your gear. I for one can't wait for my upcoming bulking cycle and i have everything. I just changed my mind on using femara and i'm going to go with L-dex. I already have the femara but i firmly believe that femara blocks too much estrogen. You need a little bit to build muscle and i think it's just too stong. I'll start soon though.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Thanks guys... I plan on starting in 3 weeks. Basically I'm giving my body 5 weeks for the old gear to clear (which isnt too long) and starting again in 5 weeks since I'm on a time limit.

How does my new cycle look for gaining fast lean muscle mass and shredding some fat. I don't mind staying at the same weight as long as bodyfat is dropped and replace with good muscle.

Yeah always have your gear before you start............the fact that you asked to be flamed does not make it quite as fun haha....... You to do what I do make 3 or 4 friends (the we cycle with u) all with cars that way you will have a ride no matter what.

Hey guys, I seriously don't mind being flamed on this one... feel free to make an example out of me and if I can be looked at as a model or example for how to run an UNSUCESSFULL cycle and have to start over (wasted money) this should be added to the educational forums by all means.

I hope the newbies can learn from my mistake; regardless of how sincere my mistake was.

Now that I have that out of the way, let me tell you how my new cycle will be taken care of:

-All syringes in stock now :::: all syringes ordered were 20g for drawing the gear from vials. Since you always replace the pins anyways, I ordered all syringes stock with the larger gauge needle for drawing...and ordered smaller replacement pins for the actual injection. Since I'm doing everyday or every other day injections (not decided yet) I ordered both 1.5 inch and 1 inch 23guage replacements. I ordered 2 different sizes so that I can rotate injections from my ass and my quads.

Alchohol prep pads were bought in advance from walgreens. The hot girl at the counter probably think's im a junky, but she won't care when she sees how good I look post cycle j/p

I said fuck QV and am ordering some RT gear this time around.
    (1) RT brand bottle Test Prop. 100mg 30cc
    (2) RT brand bottle Fina 20cc

--still researching how I should run anti-e's and PCT. I've read that PCT should be ran longer for the tren , and I've also read allot saying its the same classic PCT method. 300/100/50 ?

Cycle now has changed slightly to this...
    weeks 1-6 (42 days)
    -Fina 75mg every other day
    -Test Prop 75mg everyday
    -Clenbuterol 2 weeks on/2 weeks off (ECA during off)

Please critique and leave suggestions
    Last edited by Ambulance; 09-28-2003 at 05:50 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would make your own fina.. it's so much cheaper than buying it. the 20 cc's at 100 mg/cc that you need will only cost 60 bucks if you make it yourself. Also, i've heard that if you're going to run fina, you need some bromocryptine to prevent prolactin induced gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Thanks guys... I plan on starting in 3 weeks. Basically I'm giving my body 5 weeks for the old gear to clear (which isnt too long) and starting again in 5 weeks since I'm on a time limit.

How does my new cycle look for gaining fast lean muscle mass and shredding some fat. I don't mind staying at the same weight as long as bodyfat is dropped and replace with good muscle.
    I give you props for admitting your mistake. I probably wouldn't do it.

I'm still stuck on either:

500mg week of Sust
    or
    300mg of EQ
    or
    (Insert other Test here).

I have easy access to Sust but I'm confused. I've been looking at your cycle amb and wondering if it would be wise to modify it to my first cycle.

someday is offline Member
    What about a NO carb diet and the Prop/fina mixed in with only 2000 cals a day then lifting plus cardio.....that outta get your bf under control.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    What about a NO carb diet and the Prop/fina mixed in with only 2000 cals a day then lifting plus cardio.....that outta get your bf under control.
    how are you gonna put on no muscle with that?

NO carb diets are very f'n hard to do. It's practically the atkins diet.

2k calories, while using juice seems to be a waste of $ and gear. Especially if your trying to lose BF while bulking.

bump for feedback on the cycle

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote:

how are you gonna put on no muscle with that?

NO carb diets are very f'n hard to do. It's practically the atkins diet.

2k calories, while using juice seems to be a waste of $ and gear. Especially if your trying to lose BF while bulking.

this really makes no sense since you can't bulk and lose body fat simultaneously, the plan laid out works very, very well.

i did test/winstrol this summer. i'm 5'5", 197, 9.3% (yesterday) been off for 3 or so weeks, started at 187 and a tad over 11% (first time i was under 190 in nearly 4 years). i was eating between 1860 and 2100 on week days and 2 day carb load on weekends.

not everyone is a calorie whore, i can maintain 195 pounds solid and ripped with under 2000 cal. a day.

so to ambulance, if you want to drop bf and maintain (possibly add a few pounds of lbm - the only type that matters) the diet listed is good. if you want cycle your calories, bw x 10 for 2 days, 1 day at bw x 13, then bw x 10 for 2 days, then the weekend carb load. it's an idea/option, and it works. good luck.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    even tho u fucked up about the thought of going back every 4 months u shouldve tappered it like 2 weeks so if u cant go right away u have a lil time

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have done a lot worse too. At least you researched what you wanted to do. My first cycle was a sellers cycle. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but I did see good results. I have seen you post a lot on this site and you are better off starting that I every was. You will do alright in the future. Just one of those things you do and learn from like we all do. Luck to you in your future ventures.
    -50cent

thanks bros... im starting a new thread with one of my posts from this.

I appreciate all the help, but theres too many posts now for people to have an easy enough time finding my questions that havent been answered yet.

Thanks for the diet tips guys, its hard for me on such a small cash flow to have a great diet but im trying...

talon is offline Senior Member
    thanks bros... im starting a new thread with one of my posts from this.

I appreciate all the help, but theres too many posts now for people to have an easy enough time finding my questions that havent been answered yet.

Thanks for the diet tips guys, its hard for me on such a small cash flow to have a great diet but im trying...
    Damn Ambulance, that sucks my man. So let me get this straight you are on you 5th week and you only have enough gear for another week? Well, bro common sense would say, if you have it, to start PCT in a couple of weeks to retain what you have. You can try, if your good with chem., to make fina, to atleast get something out of the cycle. Its fairly simple to make and because of a certain "clause" you can get finaplex kits online and make your own. Keep us updated on what happens bro or PM me with any questions.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    So your buddy said he could front you right? If that's the case then you'd be off for two weeks total right? I know it's not ideal but is it THAT bad? Could you maybe grab a few dbols at the gym at low dose to bridge until your buddy gets back?

I'm not an expert here but 2 weeks doesn't seem like the end of the world. Also, slow acting esters are a plus in your situation as they stay in your system longer.

What do you think guys? Does he really need to stop the cycle?

Nixter.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    You know what, theres nothing you can do know but thats why never start a cycle until everything you possibily need is in your possesion...I have had freinds that always run into some sort of problem...Nothing like ur situation, but still problems in one way or a nother....ANy way fuck it, whats done is done, just plan ahead better next time.....GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    You know what, theres nothing you can do know but thats why never start a cycle until everything you possibily need is in your possesion...I have had freinds that always run into some sort of problem...Nothing like ur situation, but still problems in one way or a nother....ANy way fuck it, whats done is done, just plan ahead better next time.....GOOD LUCK
    Amen

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Want to loose serious BF...Jump on a bike and ride everyday....Something in the range of 10 miles. On a road bike that should take at most 45 minutes, and that's if you're out of shape. I do it in 25-35 minutes everyday.

In the last 3 weeks I lost about 10 lbs, on top of getting a lot leaner looking and feeling a lot tighter all around.

I plan on doing this for at least another month, at which point I'll eat CLEAN for a month to put some mass on and then start my bulk cycle.

Its a lot easier to hold of for a few more weeks and getting everything squared away PERFECTLY, then to jump in and screw yourself out of money and waste a ton of time!

Cardio and low carbs for a few weeks and then do a serious 4500 cals plus a bulk cycle.

L8

I'm one of those guys that want a 6 pack though, think i should really run a bulk diet on a cycle geared more towards cutting?

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Managers making Musicians doing roids now? LOL

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Run your bulk cycle and throw some Clen /ECA into it as well! Should do the trick.

Clen - On for two weeks/off for two weeks
    ECA - do it on the weeks that you're not on clen

I would say to throw in some DNP but its very RISKY and most people here dont recommend it.

Personally, I think DNP works great, at least for me!

L8

I'm pretty sure you ignored my post, so i'll say it again. You can solve some of your budget problems by making your own tren from finaplix . It's available on the internet legally, and so are the kits to make it. 4 grams costs approx 60-70 bucks, including the kit. This is cheaper than even nitrotech/prohormones, and way way way cheaper than RT.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm pretty sure you ignored my post, so i'll say it again. You can solve some of your budget problems by making your own tren from finaplix. It's available on the internet legally, and so are the kits to make it. 4 grams costs approx 60-70 bucks, including the kit. This is cheaper than even nitrotech/prohormones, and way way way cheaper than RT.
    Hey bro... well how many ml of fina can i make for that price, and what potency... 100mg? I can get the RT for only 40 bucks more premade 20cc's so if its not a huge jump in ml/cc why bother screwing it up and making it wrong when these guys do it for a living. It'd have to be allot more quantity for me to consider it.. PM me if must, or just reply. thanks man

Hey bro... well how many ml of fina can i make for that price, and what potency... 100mg? I can get the RT for only 40 bucks more premade 20cc's so if its not a huge jump in ml/cc why bother screwing it up and making it wrong when these guys do it for a living. It'd have to be allot more quantity for me to consider it.. PM me if must, or just reply. thanks man
    It's be 40 cc's at 100 per ml.

Thread Information