cromespider is offline Banned

Unhappy 19 years old to young to start

My little brother is 19 years old and he knows that I have done cycles before and he wants to get on. I told him that he is way to young, but what is the right age to start a cycle. He has 3 years of training under his belt and has done damn well for his age he has the knowledge of training and diet but no matter what i tell him he will proably find it and start on a cycle what could the repructions be.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    around 23 or 24 but it is not just age that makes you ready its your knowledge tocomplete a safe cycle and maturity also plays a role

That's when I started but If your like me you don't want your lil bro to even do it at all, tell him to wait, I know when I was his age there were guys who were close to my size and were juice free, there is still a considerable amount of natural growth in him but he won't realize that unless you influence him to believe that.. a lil advice.

Whatcha gonna do........

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    and how your body developed. If the endocrine system is matured its alright. Heighth is an issue. 23 or 24 is a common guideline.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    imo to young

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    When you are young it is easy for you to grow because your growth plates are still open and when you hit puberty and introduce hormones into your body they begin to close your growth plates and at 19 you growth plates are not yet fully closed, but if he starts a cycle then the extra hormones will completly shut them and hinder further growth that would of been posible if his growth plates were not closed early.

PA-Muscle is offline New Member
    I agree with all the above.............I started when I was 24 yr's old.........

Peace Out!

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    When you are young it is easy for you to grow because your growth plates are still open and when you hit puberty and introduce hormones into your body they begin to close your growth plates and at 19 you growth plates are not yet fully closed, but if he starts a cycle then the extra hormones will completly shut them and hinder further growth that would of been posible if his growth plates were not closed early.
    Well put, it is amazing the gains that can be made at his age with proper diet, rest, and training. If he does stick it out naturally, it will make the gains from AS(when he is older) that much more appreciated.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    tell him to weight, put it to him this way if he waits and builds his base when he actually does a cycle he will gain even more than now.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    whats the endocrine system? is that dealing with the growth plates?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    whats the endocrine system? is that dealing with the growth plates?
    the endocrine system deals with your hormones. your pituitary gland is part of the endocrine system and helps regulate the flow of hormones, turns them on when needed and off when not. Do a search on yahoo and you can get great medical information.

Honestly, I think that now that I am older I respond better to AS, when I was 19 I think I could have gotten similar results w/o the juice, as far as the epiphsyeal plates most are closed by 19 but it always varies, He probably wouldn't be at a diasadvantage from starting at 19 but I still wouldn't suggest for him to start yet.

Whatcha gonna do.........

PA-Muscle is offline New Member
    as far as the epiphsyeal plates most are closed by 19 but it always varies, He probably wouldn't be at a diasadvantage from starting at 19 but I still wouldn't suggest for him to start yet.
    Play it safe and have him wait until he's at least in his early 20's..........His growth plates will be closed by then........

Note: A male's Natural Test Levels are still very good up until their mid 20's So.....take advantage of it while you can.........:-)

Peace Out!

Thread Information