Thread: next cycle ?

xanderhill is offline New Member

next cycle ?

my roomates and i are presently on our secound cycle,,im taking 500 mgs of sust a week,and my roomates are on 500mgs of test 400.. we are thinking of taking 1000mgs a week of test but not sure which kind we want.. we will be stacking with 400mgs of deca and dbol ,,we arent sure what kind of dbol it is but its little blue heart shaped maybe thailand.also what mgs a week do you recommend on dbol.. should we see a physician twice a month on 1000mgs of test? do u prefer cyponate or sust? me and my roomates are all about 5-9 185pds..

BDTR is offline Retired
    1000mg of test is FAR too much for a second cycle. Just use 500 test and add a second compound.

maybe 500 test 400 deca or 500 test and 400 EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    1000mg of test is FAR too much for a second cycle. Just use 500 test and add a second compound.

maybe 500 test 400 deca or 500 test and 400 EQ.
    1000mgs of test will be our third cycle..but we wonder whats better sust or cypinate

BDTR is offline Retired
    oops, sorry i misread. Still though, 750mg for a third cycle, not a gram. As far as the test is concerned, go with cyp.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    dont you think 750mg is a little too much still for a 3rd cycle?...they are on there 2nd with 500mg... i think a 3rd cycle would still be good with 500mg test, and a second compond (ie. deca , EQ, or Fina) and something to jumpstart with (ie. d-bol, or prop) would make good cycle...

I think you will still grow off of 500mg if your only 185 pounds for a while...just my .02

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think they'd be fine with 500 with extra stuff added, but they seem deadset on a gram a week so im compramising

forgot to add im taking 400mgs a week with 500mgs a week of sust..ive read some crazy storys on how people feel on 1000mgs of test..im curious to see how i would feel

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with cyp over sust and I agree with sticking with 500 mg/wk.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll feel lousy. I run 2+ gram cycles and honestly feel like shit on them. My prostate hurts, have a hard time sleeping, want to hit everything that breaths, bad acne, sex drive is up and down etc... Stick with the low doses as long as you can grow on them.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderhill
    forgot to add im taking 400mgs a week with 500mgs a week of sust..ive read some crazy storys on how people feel on 1000mgs of test..im curious to see how i would feel

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think they'd be fine with 500 with extra stuff added, but they seem deadset on a gram a week so im compramising
    I hear ya bdtr...

Xandarhill....ive done sust, thats the only test ive done so i cant give you a personal experience for the cyp., but why dont you use enth???
    The sust was ok, but i wont do it again....

dbol

i had little blue heart shaped dbol pills that were 10mgs a piece and i think they were from thailand..has anyone ever seen those? there are three kinds of dbol which one is the best?

Thread Information