GotRocks is offline New Member

Where can you get your gear tested

I was thinking about ordering a small amount of gear online and getting it tested to see if it is legit before I order a full cycle. Does anyone know of a place that will test your gear and if so how much does it cost?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Wasting time. Put your faith in your source or go to someone else.

If your not feeling 100% about your transaction.....don't do it.

Not to mention I once thought like you. Doing test orders etc. Sources get pissed about it. Due to the fact they are in this game for the money. They are losing money and time doing small orders.

Think about if you were dealing weed. If some guy only came to you asking for a dime bag each week or two when you have the demand from others for fifty bag..........I'd be selling to the guys who want the big cheese, not the guy who is gonna waste my time on a dime.

realityarts is offline Member
    Calipso, I respect what you're saying and understand. I just have something to add:

Sometime more money is made from many smaller orders. Small orders are priced higher, discounts come with more. But, I do know that this is not always the case with small-time operations. [Usually there are one or more 'middle-men' in the mix...complicating pricing/profits.]

Regarding testing. If someone has already invested some money (perhaps hundreds) into something, and for some reason they want to be extra sure, then by all means testing is a good idea. It is better to care about your life over some dudes sales! Of course I am referring more to a sale that has already be done... It pays to do as much research about your supplier as you can before the sale, but how much of this is really possible....]

There isn't anything wrong with making a small order to make sure things are cool. If the seller has any problem with that, drop them like a rock. Any reputable supplier will understand (though may not be as happy with it).

Suppliers who do not want to make small sales, should not offer them, or place a premium on them.

GotRocks, keep your faith in your research, gut feelings, and put everything to the test - never in someone else (source...).

My 2-cents (my opinion), over.

RA
    Last edited by realityarts; 10-13-2003 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Calipso, I respect what you're saying and understand. I just have something to add:

Sometime more money is made from many smaller orders. Small orders are priced higher, discounts come with more. But, I do know that this is not always the case with small-time operations. [Usually there are one or more 'middle-men' in the mix...complicating pricing/profits.]

Regarding testing. If someone has already invested some money (perhaps hundreds) into something, and for some reason they want to be extra sure, then by all means testing is a good idea. It is better to care about your life over some dudes sales! Of course I am referring more to a sale that has already be done... It pays to do as much research about your supplier as you can before the sale, but how much of this is really possible....]

There isn't anything wrong with making a small order to make sure things are cool. If the seller has any problem with that, drop them like a rock. Any reputable supplier will understand (though may not be as happy with it).

Suppliers who do not want to make small sales, should not offer them, or place a premium on them.

GotRocks, keep your faith in your research, gut feelings, and put everything to the test - never in someone else (source...).

My 2-cents (my opinion), over.

RA
    Well I hear what your saying. I could care less about a source's sales. I'm doing this for me. But since certain people on this board (Vets/Mod) recommended my guy, I will trust em. Now if it's some random guy who pm'd me about juice I wouldn't trust him. Though I did check my gear throughly with pics from manufactuers.

Everything comes down to your gut instinict. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    im glad i have a source where i can look before buying

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Testing costs $100 and requires a 2cc sample. Most of the lab tests you see posted are sent to a lab in Utah, but there are some others out that can do it as well.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i have an idea...i'll do it for half the price of the labs.
    send me $50 and the gear. i'll be happy to take it off your hands and "test" it for you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    im glad i have a source where i can look before buying
    Lucky bastard

Grant is offline Member
    testing is never a waste of money, sometimes a source can inadvertantly get a bad supply, they may not try to screw you over but it is nice to know what it is going in your body. if you have the money do it

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Lucky bastard
    still, i got burned on some chineese clen , .04's ...
    taking up to 200mcgs a day, nothing

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck that. He will send you a legit small order and then send you bunk large order. People are not idiots. Why would you want a small order and not order more later.
    10 dbols and 2 250 mg vials is just asking to be scammed later if the guy truely does scam.
    Nibbling until you bite the entire hook.

Thread Information