Hey guys whats up,

Got a question about post cycle. Here was my cycle:

Russian Meth D-Bols @ 5 weeks
    30 MG ed

QV Deca 300 @ 10 weeks
    400MG a week

QV Enan 250 @ 10 weeks
    500MG a week

Today I took my last shot. 3 weeks from today I start Clomid and HCG with Nolvadex on hand for gyno ( someone told me HCG may give me gyno?????)

My question is Should I start the HCG with the Clomid together and take HCG for 2 weeks and clmod for 3 weeks. Also what dosages i should be taking. Thanks for your help please advise...

-Rad

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dosage for which one or both?

rvelez is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Dosage for which one or both?

BOTH PLease. thanks for the wuick response i really appreciate it

-Rad

Bro, you can actually run the enth one more wk if you like. Then start your PCT 2wks after your last shot. HCG is not necessary for this cycle. Start your clomid 2wks after your last shot of test at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21.

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    dragon slayer, me and rad were on the same cycle for about 9 weeks of 500mg test per week and 500 mg deca per week, dbol first 4-5 weeks, i finished last thursday that just past and he finished yesterday, i know about taking the clomid but are you sure hcg is not needed i was advised to take hcg @ 2500ius day 1 and e5d take 1000ius for the length of 3 weeks with the clomid, if its not necessary then i will save it. i have worse sides then rad, my sex drive has like bounced on me and i have no desire for sex, but gym pumps are still sick and i look forward to going to the gym and throwing up madd weight, balls didnt seem to have shrank much but the point is my sex drive is wreaked what can i do or what should i do...please advice

Quote Originally Posted by VINNYCUZ
    dragon slayer, me and rad were on the same cycle for about 9 weeks of 500mg test per week and 500 mg deca per week, dbol first 4-5 weeks, i finished last thursday that just past and he finished yesterday, i know about taking the clomid but are you sure hcg is not needed i was advised to take hcg @ 2500ius day 1 and e5d take 1000ius for the length of 3 weeks with the clomid, if its not necessary then i will save it. i have worse sides then rad, my sex drive has like bounced on me and i have no desire for sex, but gym pumps are still sick and i look forward to going to the gym and throwing up madd weight, balls didnt seem to have shrank much but the point is my sex drive is wreaked what can i do or what should i do...please advice
    Although HCG can be taken after your cycle it is not really necessary. HCG does not help in re-establishing the normal hypothalamic and pituitary axis. Once you stop your HCG therapy you still have to go through a re-adjustment period in fully restoring your natural test production. Meaning you are just delaying your clomid therapy. Also HCG can be a little suppressive of natural test because it takes the place of LH(luteinizing hormone). LH is a pituitary homone that is released and signals the production of testoterone from the testes. Since HCG is a mimicking agent that is supplied externally the negative feedback would be no natural production of LH. Also using HCG for too long of a period can desensitize the testes to the effect of LH and put you right back where you started from. So you spent your money to no avail. Sides include acne , hair loss and prostate hypertrophy. Clomid/nolva MUST be taken in conjuction with HCG because of the estrogen build-up.

IMO HCG is best used during prolonged cycles,i.e.12wks or longer to reduce testicular atrophy, again because of the lack of LH. It is also known when used during a cycle you achieve your best gains.

IMHO I would save your HCG for a future prolonged cycle.

rvelez is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMHO I would save your HCG for a future prolonged cycle.
    Nodoubt thanks Dragonslayer think we will be saving our HCG for another time, your advice is much appreciated.....

-Rad

Thread Information